you call that love?

"YOU DUMB, WORTHLESS WHORE" I Hear him shout at me, in between the punches and kicks, Laying on the floor as i feel blood run onto my hands from my nose & mouth. I've learned by now that if  i fight back, it makes things worse. so i just sit there, as he beats me, Pulls my hair, screams at me. I clench my face, trying to protect it from being hit anymore. As I feel my sides being kicked, as if there were bulls ramming me in the ribs.. I think to myself "why... just why..." Then, it was all black from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 months earlier

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*walking out of the room, still tired.*

Me: Hey, Jaden, what are you doing?

Jaden: Packing, im going to LA to see my family for a couple months.

Me: well that seems exciting, are you happy?

Jaden: No.

Me: what? why?! i would be so exc-

Jaden: You know WHY im not excited?

Me: um...

Jaden: Because i dont fucking trust you.

Me: what the fuck jaden. YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I AINT NEVER CHEAT ON YOU.

Jaden: First of all, raise your voice at me again, i dare you. Second, Theres a first for everything.

Me: *sitting down on the couch* Im not scared of you, Jaden.

Jaden: stfu.

Me: ......

Jaden: ok then, now wh-

Me: Why am i still here.

Jaden: what?

Me: Why am i still with you?

Jaden: what kind of question is that?

Me: Its the kind of question that i want you to answer. WHY am i still here? WHY havent i killed myself yet, Jaden. WHY do you do this to me?

Jaden: I DONT DO SHIT TO YOU, YOU ACT UP AND I REACT TO IT. AND DONT YOU EVER FUCKING PULL THAT, "KILLING MYSELF" STUFF ON ME AGAIN, YOU KNOW YOU WOULDNT HAVE THE GUTS TO. AND YOUR HERE BECAUSE I SAY YOU ARE. i love you

Me: LOVE? WHATS THE MEANING OF LOVE JADEN? *standing up, raising my voice. almost in a competition to his*

Jaden: Sit your ass down. you wont do NOTHING to me.

Me: JUST PACK YOUR STUFF AND LEAVE ALREADY. MISS ME WHEN IM GONE.

I walked into the room, and slammed the door. sliding down the back of it

Me: *to myself* I cant take this anymore..i promised myself i wouldn't do this.. i really did.. but i just ca-

Interupting the thought, i heard footsteps coming down the hallway. in a panic, i locked the door.

Jaden:*jiggling the handle* OPEN THE DOOR.

Me:......

Jaden: YOU CANT HIDE FOREVER, (Y/N)

Me:....

Me: Go away...

Jaden: You know what, sit in there then, if your thinking about "killing yourself" again, then just do it already. Your wasting space.

i hear him leave, slamming the front door as he exits.

Me: Maybe he is right. maybe i am worthless. maybe i do need to just get it over with.

Flashbacks of being younger, before all of this.. so happy.. so free.

Me:What happened? what happened to the days when i could just walk out of the house freely, and not have to worry about getting beaten for it. How did this happen to me? more importantly... WHY did it happen to me?

As i walk around the room, taking down pictures, putting all my things into one little box. I think to myself  "wow, this is really it"  --- i walked into the bathroom slowly... staring at myself in the mirror.. getting so upset with myself i punched it. as my hand started bleeding, i opened the drewer and stared at the razor blade.

Me: Im sorry, mom. im sorry everyone that i promised. promises dont last forever.

As im taking out a sharp, silver razor blade... i feel a hand brush across my back.

???: Stop. *Grabbing my hand, making me let go of the razor*

Me: Why should i? *turning around*

My eyes lightened, my heart dropped.. I just stand there as i feel a tear running down my cheek.

Me: J...Jawan...

Jawan: come. *He pulls me in and hugs me, tighter than anyone has before*

(Jawan Harris is my best friend, who i tell everthing to. He knows EVERYTHING about me. He left for a world tour about 9 months ago. i havent seen him since then.)

Me: Jawan... what about tour?

Jawan: I took a break.... i decided to come back to the states for a surprise..v..vis- *he starts to tear up while talking* visit, and come see you. (Y/N), I cant stand to see you like this. If i was any second later, you wouldnt be here, it breaks my heart to see you like this. i love you too much.

Me: But, i cant do anything about it.. Im stuck jawan..

Jawan: no your not.

Me:.... yes....i am...

Jawan: NO, your not. *a smile creeps across his face*

Me: ..... your confusing me bro.

Jawan: Because i have a surprise for you.

Me: Listen, jawan i know that i-

He covers my eyes and walks be outside.

Jawan: Ready?!

Me: um.. Sure?

Jawan: okay, here you go love.

He uncovered my eyes, my heart completely exploded from excitement. i looked at him, and he looked back. smiling. the happiest ive been in 3 years. i couldnt have asked for anything more.

-- Okay, so. Sorry its really short, but it was 3:50 in the morning, it was the best i could do. i know it seems really sad, but it gets better ! i promise ! there will be lots of twiats and turns, and crazy things. so PLEASE give feedback, and hopefully you'll stay tuned for Chapter 2 ! thanks for your time. (: