Δύο

The place was just some hotel somewhere in town. Not necessarily his place called home is safe... I guess.

Go to his place? I bet that's not the best decision to make tonight.

Me being the most prude girl in town with a hot guy going dor a hotel is a freakishly insane news tomorrow morning and I say that because it might even be in the front page even before the sun burns up.

He took his helmet from my head and fixed my blouse straight without me asking as I settled my wandering thoughts. I knew was going to die on his bike but the booze did some work making me braver and his slight touch on my arm tells me I'm alive and kicking.

I wasn't speaking for the past half an hour with this stranger and looks like he doesn't mind as he brushed my bushes of hair to my back without a single word or sigh.

It was like my mind is rushing for words but my mouth couldn't dare speak. I was more than shocked actually. I'm a prude girl I said and he's hot. I don't know how to say it in a more non-cliche way but hell he is freaking hot. So me being an awkward girl that I am kept shut for almost all the way in the hotel. The bike ride being on of the reason why.

With a tug on my wrist, he led the way towards the grand hotel's lobby.

Our pace was all measured and I'm totally enamored by the tolerance I have with the dizziness I am feeling. Throwing up was never brought to my mind again as this stranger's smell is too good to feel bad in the guts.

Yes. I did inhaled all the spicy sent he has when riding him. I mean his bike. Like shit, of course I meant his bike. Damn this alcohol. Damn. Just freaking damn.

I swallowed nervously and slightly glimpse on the man and good thing he doesn't read minds. So... I'm safe and seems like I didn't say it out loud enough for him to hear. So... Safe. Great.

"Good day Sir, room for two?" a young blonde girl asked with a bright smile as we stopped by the concierge.

With the hotel's vibrant feel, one would never thought of the time being near 3am. The concerige was all decorated with lavish gold and silver colored, the seats are soft, and the floor is marbled all over.

There are three ladies on the desk, Leticia, Poppy and Uriel - the thrid name being our help. The name tags says it all... Okay.

"For one night. Penthouse is it available?" my company asked, making my eyes pop out of it's sockets - scratch that. I was just lost and surprised.

"Penthouse?" I faced him.

He smirked maybe because I spoke for like after a million years. But I was more surprised than he was... Because for the first time tonight, I saw his eyes. They were wonderfully made by gods I promise.

They were green like the trees, dark and inviting. Dark and alluring. Dark and attractive. Whatever a girl wanted to see in a guy's eyes, this man has.

I just couldn't get to speak again.. For the nth time tonight.

"Penthouse. Wouldn't that be better sweetheart?" the smirk never faded and so is his mocking.

"The Penthouse with the city view is the only one available for tonight, would that be alright Sir? Madam?" the conceirge politey questioned.

I swallowed down my beating heart and replied to Uriel and not for the man beside me, "A normal suite for two would do Uriel, for simplicity"

I heard a deep chuckle and he said, "The city view wouldn't be better, my wife here is for simplicity. I beg to differ" He handed Uriel a business card and waved passively, "Insert the check for Wilfred to pay. Afterall, he owes me half of this building"