Chapter 3

Daniel's POV:

My eyes slowly open to see a white, sterile room, and a quite boy with blue hair sitting in the corner. I remembered. Tears start gushing down my face because I know what happened, and I can't even bare thought of it.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the boy stand up and rush to me so quickly it almost seemed as if it were in slow motion. His face looked down at me with grief and sadness and relief. He didn't know what I was holding inside.

A nurse ran into the room and began to check me and soon after a doctor joined us. He asked me questions but I was to busy to focus on them since the guy who I'd been cyber bulling for the past 5 weeks was standing next to me, fixing my messy hair.

I didn't know what to say to the boy after the doctor left, I mean, how do you tell someone the reason I'm in here is because of you. And you have to explain everything even if you don't have an answer for all of their questions.

A midst the silence, he spoke:
Hi

How do I respond? What do I say? Do I tell him? Do I keep my secret? So many questions were racing through my head when he said:
It's ok. You don't have to speak. I'm just glad to know you're all right.

A smile appeared on his face that lit up the room. I still kept silent but I shared a small smile with him.

He brushed my hair gently again, and whispered to me:
I'll let you sleep. You need to be ok for when you are allowed to go home.

As his hand left my face and he slowly began to walk back to his chair in the corner, I grabbed and gripped tightly. He turned to me with a face full of confusion. I layer there holding his hand for a second not know what to say, but knowing I need to say something.
Thank you.

I whispered and let his hand drop. Damn, that boy with the blue hair.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hey there lovely's! I'm am so terribly sorry that I have not updated since April of last year, but I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! I'm also sorry that it is kind of short, but I just got my inspiration back and hopefully I will be writing more chapters very soon! As always, if you have any thoughts or suggestions please leave that in the comments section. If you liked this chapter please vote for it, that lets me know that I should keep adding more chapters to this story... Thanks again for reading this!
Love you guys!!!

Yours Truly,
The_White_Angels_