Chapter : 3 E Innocent Talk

Mnk placed her on the car 🚗 back seat & close the door. Then he also enter into the car🚗.

Mnk-driver strt the car🚗.

Dri- Ji sir.

Driver drove the car🚗. They reached the mansion.

Mnk immediately went out form the car🚗 & open the car 🚗 door & take her from the car backseat & move towards the hall. Then he enter into the room & placed her in the bed.

Mnk – Ayesha Ayesha.

(Ayesha is Mnk best frnd  & also a doctor)

Ayes- Kya hua? Mnk

Mnk-Ayesha plzz take care of her.

Ayes-okk Mnk.

After saying that Mnk left from the room. Ayesha see her pale innocent face & worry for her.

Nandu slowly turn back to her conscious & open her eyes.

Nan- mein yahan kaise aaye thi?

Ayes-Mnk only take u to the mansion.

Nan-tum kaun hay?

Ayes-I am Mnk frnd & now I am ur maid.

Nan innocently – u don't hurt me na?

Ayes-No I will not hurt u.

Nandu suddenly hugged her & strtd crying 😭 loudly.

Ayes-plzz don't cry dear. What is ur name?

Nan- my name is Nandini.

Ayes-okkk. But I will call u Nandu.

Nandu innocently nodded her head as yes.

Ayes- how did u came here?

Nan-vo monster only take here to me. He is a monster😈. He hurted me so much. He is very bad. He make me dirty.

Ayes- don't worry dear. I am with u. I will bring juice🍹 for u.

Nandu again innocently nodded her head as yes.

Ayesha make her to lye on the bed & came out from the room. Then Ayesha move to the kitchen & strtd preparing juice 🍹for Nandu.

After preparing the juice, Ayesha move towards Nandu room with the juice 🍹 in her hand. She enter into the room & keep the juice 🍹 in the side table.

Ayes- Nandu utto.

Nandu open her eyes & see her.

Ayes- I am bring the juice 🍹 for u.

Ayesha make her to sit in the bed. Then she take the juice 🍹 from the side table & make Nandu to drink the juice🍹.

Nandu drink the juice 🍹 completely.

Ayes- r u feeling better now.

Nan-ya I am feeling better now.

Aye- Manik arranged a room for u. shall we move to that room.

Nandu nodded her head as yes.

Ayesha slowly her to stand from the bed & move to another room. Both of them reached another room .

Ayesha open the room door 🚪. Nandu see the room & mesimerized in the beauty of the room. They enter into the room.

Nandu room 

Ayes- u take rest.

Nan-ok.

Ayes- I will arrange the dress in ur cupboard.

Nan-hmm.

Nandu move to the bed & lye on the bed. Ayesha cover her with the blanket & on the A.C. & she adjust the AC temperature.

Then Ayesha placed her all dress in the cupboard. After completed her work, she turn & saw Nandu cute face while sleeping.

Ayesha slowly move towards her & strtd caressing her hair & kissed 😚 on her forehead. She was worrying about Nandu condition.

Nandu blabbering

He is a monster😈. He is very bad. He is not showing any mercy to me. He is always using me for his lust. He is thinking me as a s** toy. He is making me more dirty. Plzz somebody save me from this monster😈.

Ayesha seeing her condition & her eyes is filled with tears & tears rolling down from his eyes.

Ayesha p.o.v

Nandu u don't know about Mnk past. Becoz of his past, he is behaving like this. He was innocent in olden days. He was showing his monster 😈 side due to his past. Due to that he is not trusting any of the girls. Very soon I will tell u the truth about his past. Now only he is taking to me normal becoz of u. Due to his past he not talk to me also. But now only he is talking to me. I am surprised. I think becoz of u only he is strtd changing. U only able to change Manik Nandu.

End of p.o.v

Ayesha cryingly 😭 went out from the room & close the door 🚪.

Precab- New entry. Manik anger 😡 raises & he rapped Nandini very harshly. Due to that Nandu got high fever. Ayesha don't what to do? Ayesha shouted 😣 on Manik