Ocean Breeze

A Filipino-English Novel

To all those heroes who chose
poisons over medicines, may this
be your guide to a greener life.

Synopsis:

Summers are for holidays but not for Adrian, a hardworking university student whose life was just a pungent concoction of work and study. When he won a small fortune more than enough to fill his monthly expenses, he realized he doesn't need to work this summer after all.

Beaches, caffes, castles, and cocktails. He met a man which would eventually change the trajectory of his monotonous life...although diving deeper into this man would ultimately lead him to the darker side of the sea, he's willing to drown into the waves of misery and his secrets will rise like bubbles in the ocean.

Hiding one's identity, facing one's fears, destroying what was important...how long could they last...before it completely breaks them?

Note:

This is my first attempt on writing a non-fantasy romance-adventure novel. If your expectations are high I'm afraid you have to stop now, as I'm quite certain I won't satisfy your thirst.

But if you still stay and witness my slow life improvements, then I very much welcome you. May this story embrace you as how it embraces me.

This is for Trelawney,
who supported me in everything I do.