Chapter 10 | Stay

Chapter 10 | Stay

"What did you guys do to my lodge?" Ivy screeched in horror, her hands on her hips as she looked at the ice work on the wooden frame, courtesy of Debby.

"I need to get out of here, I think I am dying." I coughed weakly and got out of the home-made igloo that Debby made. Debby smiled sheepishly at both of us and stopped what she was doing.

"Are you trying to kill her Ms. Frost?" Ivy asked and I smiled at her nickname for her.

"More like Killer Frost." I said, and grabbed the warm water from Ivy, gulping it down and felt my body return to its normal mode. "I am alive."

"Sorry guys. Didn't mean to do that." Debby said to me. "I will take down the ice Ivy."

"Ok." Ivy said and turned to face me. "Its getting late. Do you want to stay here for tonight?"

"Oh." I managed to utter out, realisation dawned on me. I definitely do not want to go home to Joker. I am absolutely angry with him and I know that he would probably be home by now and would have found out that I am missing. If I go home, we would probably end up in a huge fight. Maybe I should give him time and give myself some time too. After all, these two girls are important to me too.

"I'm staying."

"Are you sure?" Ivy's question was immediate but there was a smile on her face at my answer.

"Yes. I can face his wrath tomorrow." I said. "But I need to do something first."

I dashed away before both of them could ask me what and grabbed my phone. I started typing away.

I know you are angry. Do not search for me. I am safe. I will be back tomorrow.

His response was immediate.

TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE

I bit my lip and frowned. He would definitely burn this place down if I tell him.

No. Goodnight.

DO NOT GOODNIGHT ME. TELL ME!

I could almost imagine him growling at his phone in heavy frustraion, almost crushing the phone into pieces. I decided to end the conversation so I didn't reply to him and stuffed the phone into my pocket, sighing. It has been a tiresome day.

I yawned.

"Come on sleepy head." Ivy said, grabbing some pillows in her hand as she walked away to the garden. It was night now and the chilly air tickled my skin as I smiled goofily. I wrapped my arms around myself and turned towards Debby who gave me a lop-sided sad smile. I tilted my head, asking her what with my movement.

"I can't feel the cold." She said and shrugged.

"Come on!" Ivy said. "Lets do some star-gazing." She laid a huge comfy green blanket on the green grass and I squealed in excitement. She tossed the pillows and laid down on one side. I hopped my way and laid down with a thud in the middle and soon Debby joined in on the fun.

I looked above and admired the stars for a moment. I heard soft music playing in the background and sighed at the voice of a soothing male. I love the night sky. Matte charcoal black uncontrollably covered in thousands and millions of bright specks.

I love that you can see star, after star, after star, a never ending void of light that projects no means of guidance in my eyes. I envy people that can read that stars. The complicated configurations and patterns of light which have taken years to be seen by the average naked eye.

There were lighter patches, clusters of faint and bold light, the constellations altered according to the time of year. These were the same stars that greeted the ancients, the same ones that would be there in millions of years. The same ones that he might be watching right now, wondering where I am.

The moon hung full and hazy beneath an eclipse of blazing stars. The silver moon was high in the sky giving off the only light. I loved the moon. When I was young as a child, I remember talking to the moon, telling my problems and making them clear. It way my childhood best friend.

I wonder if he was watching the moon. Missing me in bed as I did. Realising his mistake, his anger dissipating without knowing. Realising his ...love for me. Does he l-love me?

I have never heard him say it.

No. Stop. Don't think about him. You are with your friends. Talk with them.

It was the angel and I listened to it. She is right. I am with two of my very best friends and I must not think about him.

Him, I can think about tomorrow.

"Whaddo ya guys think about love?" I asked, breaking the comforting silence, my breath fogging up the air.

"Love is sex." Debby said, and laughed at my expression. She was always the goofy one and she still hasn't changed one bit.

"No." I said, giving her a smile.

"Yes it is." She said firmly.

I rolled my eyes. "What about ya Ivy?"

"Love is... a bitch, really." She said and I laughed.

"That's true."

"But the fun part is the sex." Debby said, sitting up straight as she looked down at me with amusement in her eyes. "Come on!" She threw her hands up frustratedly. "Don't tell me you and your green-haired guy don't have sex almost everyday. He seems like a sex person."

"No." I said quickly, my cheeks blushing heavily and sat up straight, covering my face in heavy embarrassment. "No. No. No."

"You guys haven't done it yet?" Ivy asked, her eyes widened.

"I thought ya know everythin' ! Why are we even talking about this?" I screamed, face-palming as I moved my hair away from my face.

"Apparently." Ivy said. "I didn't get this one right."

"So." Debby dragged, giving me a cheeky smile. "When are you guys going to play 'Hide the german sausage' ?" She winked. I smacked my forehead. "I heard its a really fun game." She teased me and bucked her hips forward, holding her hands out front, showing the move and I pursed my lips, blushing heavily as Ivy laughed.

"And if you do, are you guys going to do it doggystyle?" She asked, giving me a teasing smirk before she bursted out laughing.

I sat there feeling embarrassment fill me up at the thought of it.

"Shut up Debby or I will sew your lips tight."

●●●

Hey everyone!

So, who do you think should play Poison Ivy and Debby, the killer frost? I personally feel like Lana Del Ray should play Poison Ivy (I feel like the voice is perfect) and some goofy girl (Emma Stone or Candice Accola) for Debby.

I don't know. Its completely your choice guys. The one with the most votes wins.

And, I think I am going to enter this book for the next year JARLEYFANFICAWARDS! Wish me luck. (:

Comment, vote and share.