What does it mean???

INTRODUCTION:
I had a lot of fun putting this together I hope you will to. Just remember some of this may not be like you what so ever if it isn't then tell me in the comment or do some research for your self.
Hope you enjoy!! 😄
......................................................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aquarius: The Aquarius is a very independent original progressive person. They enjoy playing with friends, helping others, fighting for causes and are very good listeners.
The Aquarius dislikes limitations, broken promises, dull or boring situations and people disagreeing with them.

Pisces: The Pisces is a very artistic, companionate, gentle and wise person.
They love being alone, sleeping, music, swimming, romance and computers. They dislike being criticised, cruelty of any kind, know it alls and the past coming back to haunt them.

Aries: The Aries is a very courageous, determined, confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, honest, passionate person they like comfortable cloths, taking on leadership roles, physical challenges and individual sports. They do not like inactivity, delays and work that duos not use ones talents they have been known to be impatient moody short-tempered and aggressive.

Taurus: The Taurus is a very reliable, patient, practical and responsible. It can be a bit stubborn and possessive. It enjoys gardening, cooking, music, romance and high quality cloths. It douse not like sudden changes and complications.

Gemini: The Gemini is a very gentle, affectionate, curious and adaptable person. They are sometimes a bit nervous, inconsistent and infective. They enjoy music books, magazines, chats with nearly everyone and short trips around town. They don't like being alone, being confined, reputation and routine.

Cancer: The cancer is highly imaginative, loyal, emotional and sympathetic person. They can be a bit moody, manipulative and insecure sometimes. They like art, home based hobbies, relaxing near or in water and helping loved ones. They don't like strangers or revealing personal life.

Leo: *This was my one some of it is quite hard to bear some of it wont be true to you*
The Leo is a very creative, passionate, warm-hearted, generous, cheerful and humorous. It can be a bit arrogant, stubborn, self-cantered, lazy and inflexible. It loves taking holidays, being admired, expensive things, bright colours and having fun with friends. It hates being ignored, facing difficult reality and not being treated like a king or queen.

Virgo: The Virgo is a loyal, kind, hardworking and practical. They are known to be shy, worry, overly critical over ones self, all work and no play. They like animals, healthy food, books, nature and cleanliness. They don't like Rudeness, asking for help and taking centre stage.

Libra: The libra is a cooperative, diplomatic, gracious, fair mined and social person. They can be a bit indecisive, avoids confrontations, will carry a grudge, self-pity. They like harmony, gentleness, outdoors and sharing. They don't like violence, injustice, conformity and loudmouths.

Scorpio: The Scorpio is a very resourceful, brave, passionate person and a very good friend. They can be a bit distrusting, secretive, jealous and sometimes violent. They enjoy truth, facts, being right, long term friends, teasing and a grand passion. They don't like Dishonesty, revealing a secret and passive people.

Sagittarius: The sagittarius is a generous, idealist and has a great sense of humour. They can sometimes promise more than deliver, are very impatient and they will say anything no matter how diplomatic. They like freedom, philosophy, outdoors and traveling. They don't like clingy people, details, being constrained and theories that are made on the spot.

Capricorn: The Capricorn is a very responsible, self-controlled, good manager and disciplined. They are a bit unforgiving, condescending, know it all and sometimes expect the worst. They like family, tradition, music and quality craftsmanship they don't like well almost everything at some point.

If not all of this was like you don't worry it's just fun. 😀😀