Best night ever (Girlfriend? 2)

Liam's POV
By the time the movie was over maya was asleep on my chest so I got up quietly trying not to wake her up but that didn't work. As soon as I turned off the TV maya said that she had to go home but I asked her if she could spend the night. And to my surprise she said that she would love to spend the night but she just had to go to her house and tell her mom and get some clothes . But if you think I'm gonna let her walk alone you're wrong
AT MAYA'S HOUSE
As soon as we got to her house I met her mom and maya came back from her room with a small bag that had her clothes in it. We both said bye to her mom and went back to my house.
AT LIAM'S HOUES
As soon as we got back to my house , we went into my room to watch scream 4 and I was the one the who was scared this time because as soon as the girl got killed by the killer I got a text message from an unknown number while maya was in the bathroom.....
MAYA'S POV
I pretended to go to the bathroom so I could hide and wait for him to walk through the door... I've been prank texting him for the past 3 minutes with a private number and finally he walked through the door with a concerned expression on his face so I jumped on his back scaring the living heck out of him but when he realized that it was me...
LIAM'S POV
After being scared to literal death when maya jumped on my back but when I realized that it was her i grabbed both of her legs and spun her around to where me and her were face to face and I smashed my lips into hers and from there we started to make out for 5 minutes but then we both decided to go to sleep....
JOSH'S POV
After the whole park incident I went home thinking of ways to get maya back so I decided to call her but she didn't pick up so I called her 4 more times and then I realized that she's probably asleep but I won't give up until I have her in my arms....
I finally updated on this story YAY! well I'm gonna start updating on both of my stories I HOPE THAT Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER LIVE Y'ALL-B💗💙♥️🎵🎧