Pop up

( Shay )

I laid there out of breath. After what seemed like forever I was done getting abused.

Jermaine: When I say do something don't give me attitude !

I quickly nodded my head.

Jermaine: I'll be back !

He left out the house slamming the door.

I slowly got up and went searching for my phone.

When I found my phone I dialed Jasmine's number but she didn't answer so I left a voicemail.

"Jasmine please call me back I need you." I hung the phone up and limped up the stairs to the bathroom to take a shower. Feeling the steaming hot water on my body hurt at first due the pain I was already in. But after about a few minutes it felt amazing.

I got out after 15 minutes and soon as I wrap my towel around me my phone rang. I walked over to it and to see it was Jasmine.

Me: Hello

Jasmine: Wassup?

Me: Omg I'm so glad you called.

Jasmine: Whatchu need?

Me: It's Jermaine.

Jasmine: Whatchu mean ?

Me: He's hurting me again Jasmine.

Jasmine: I find it funny how you only call when you need "help". It's been 3 weeks and you ain't call to check up or nun so nah I'm good on that one...

She hung up and I cried my eyes out. I really needed her and she gonna do me like this what have I ever done to her ?

You know what ima go over there Jasmine can never turned me down face to face.

I quickly got dressed in some black leggings, a red hoodie, my red tims and tied my hair up just incase i had to fight a bitch Jasmine may have been fucking.

Once I finished I hopped in my car and drove to Jasmine's house.

* 20 minutes later *

I walked up to her door step and knocked like I was 12.

Jasmine: Who is it ?!

Me: Open the damn door !

She opened the door and rolled her eyes.

Jasmine: Omg man didn't i tell you i don't wanna be bothered with you ?

Me: Who the fuck you got up in here Jasmine ?

I asked ignoring her question.

Jasmine: Girl, you ain't my girl so stop acting like it.

Water started forming in my eyes. Did she really not care about me ?

Jasmine: Girl don't start that crying shit.

She soon pulled me into a warm hug.

Me: I need you more than ever right now Jasmine and your not here for me.

She didn't say anything instead she rubbed my back in a circular motion.

Me: Can I come in ?

She released me from the hug and led me to the couch after locking her door.

When she sat down she looked at me waiting for me to start talking.

Me: Like I said Jermaine is back.

I looked down waiting for her response but she didn't say anything.

Her eyes got big as I lifted my hoodie to show her the bruises.