10

Myles POV
I can't believe I asked her to marry me. I'm so happy. This is the best day of my life. Maybe one day in the future we can have kids and then we might have grandkids to watch grow. All I know is I'm certain me and Briar are perfect for each other. I walk home hand in hand with Briar. It's silent but not an awkward silence. We just keep smiling at each other. When we get back to the house there's balloons and banners up in the Windows and balloons and a banner on the front door saying "congratulations on your Engagement." I look at Briar and smile ever more then I was and she does the same back. When I walk in the house my mom, brothers, dad & Briars mom chuck confetti over us both like we had just been married and we walk into the kitchen/dining room.

On the table there was a cake saying "Myles & Briar, congratulations on your engagement and it had the date on." It's like my mom had planned it all out.
"Myles, help me bring all this stuff to the car. We're throwing you and Briar a party at CDD.." My mom says with a smirk
"Mom how? We've only just got engaged." I ask confused
"Well Myles, you told me about proposing to Briar a while ago and you told me you were going to ask for her parents blessing. But what you didn't know is that your dad and Alan, Briars mom are really good friends so when Alan text your father saying you had asked, that's when we planned it all. We've had the cake ordered for a while but they made it yesterday and we put the date on." My mom says and looks at Tamara they both look like they're going to cry.
"I can't believe our babies are getting married!" Tamara says and my mom hugs her
"We'll be grandparents before you know it." My mom says and they both laugh.
"Woah woah woah, don't get your hopes up. We've only just got engaged. We won't be having kids till we're married." Briar says and looks at me and I sigh, I want my kids to be at my wedding.
"Looks like Myles isn't too keen on that idea Briar." My mom says.
"I want my kids at my wedding but I guess it doesn't matter." I say and give them a weak smile.
"Myles I think we seriously need to talk about this whole thing properly." Briar says and we walk into the lounge to talk

Hey guys, today (29th December) I will be going on holiday until new year. I'm not sure if I will be updating until after new year, depending on how things go. I will try to update at the airport though and when I'm around the pool but no promises unless you want me to update...

Comment what you think I should do ❤️💙