chapter 10

Jen

Last night was amazing!  It felt like we went on a date but it wasnt really a date. Not yet anyways. Bre was wrong for teasing me like that. If it was up to me,  I would've stopped the car and gave her that act right.  Speaking of Bre,  I'm gonna text her.

Me: good morning ma. How did U sleep?
Future  wifey 😘😘🔐💍: U know how I feel about being called ma. And I slept good babe. How bout U?
Me: I slept good. And I'm sorry beautiful. Lol but wanna hang out with Jas and Dee? We haven't spoken to them in a while.
Future wifey 😘😘🔐💍: yea babe. I bet they gon tryna see Wassup with us
Me: well I'm finna make a call with all of us in it.  Love U babe
Future wifey 😘😘🔐💍: love you too.

Man I love Bre. Everything about her just got me rolling. Never thought I'd be studxstud but hell I like it. But anyways,  finna make a group call with my niggas and future wifey in it.

Phone conversation
Me: wassup my niggas! 
Dee: man where the fuck u been? U been acting funny with us bro
Jas: im not worried about it but i think i know what u been up to Jen
Me: of course u do.  And i gotta tell u what happened after.
Dee: wait why u didnt tell Me? What happened
Me: bre And i have feelings for each other but she wants to wait before we get into a relationship because of what happened with nick which was some months ago.
Dee:  shit yall might as well get together. I aint got no problem with it. Just dont change on us And where is bre?
Bre:  right here motherfucker. Yall missed me
Jas &Dee:  hell yea bitch
Me: yall crazy but everybody come to my house so we can chill. No more clubbin for me And bre.
Bre: right
Jas: lame asses but ight.  Im on my way.  Yall need a ride?
Dee &Bre:  duhhh!!
Jas: aight. See ya when we get there bro.
Dee&Bre:  see ya
Bre:  love you babe
Me: love U too and ight yall
Dee: awww so cute but ight

End of conversation

When we got off the phone I decided to shower.  I been thinking about Bre a lot and I'm gonna see when she will be ready for us.  But let me shower

*15 minutes later

That shower was the bomb bruh. But since I'm not going anywhere,  I put on my sports bra, boxers,basketball shorts, tank top,  Nike socks and my Nike flip flops. As soon as I went to the living room,  my doorbell rung.
Me: who is it?
Dee, Bre, and Jas:  us nigga
Me: y'all got a key.  Come in

Few seconds later,  the door busted open and there stood my niggas and future wifey.  I dapped them up and gave Bre a hug and a kiss.

Jas: get a room U nasty motherfuckers
Me: oh shut up. But y'all wanna play 2k
Dee: hell yea,  get ready for an ass whoopin
Me:  we gon see.
Jas: nah ain't no "we gon see" U finna get whooped.
Me: bet

*1 hour and 30 minutes later *

They said they was gonna whoop me.  Pshh. I beat them both. 69-40 with me and Jas,  70-56 with me and Dee.  Now that we were done playing it looked like everyone was tired.
Jas: aye thanks for inviting us over Jen.  I'm tired asf and I got a lil Shorty at home so I'm finna head out. Dee, Bre y'all coming?
Dee:  Yeaa and U finna get some pussy ain't it bro
Jas: U already know
Bre: Ima stay with Jen for tonight but thanks guys.  See y'all later   love y'all
Jas: mhmm freaky asses and love y'all too
Dee: right but love y'all too see y'all later
Me: ight bruh.

As soon as they left Bre hopped on my lap and kissed me passionately. I was getting turned on but we're not together yet so I'll wait.
Me:  what was that for babe?
.............................................................
Bre
J: what was that for babe?
Me: I just missed kissing your sexy ass.
J: U better stop because I'm getting turned on
Me: mhmmm ok
J: babeee, I was just kidding
Me: haha nope,  I just love teasing you.
J: really babe. Not fair. Ima get you back tho.
Me: I bet but I'm finna shower babe. Give me some clothes.
J: U can get them yourself lazy
Me: haha very funny.

I gave her a quick kiss and jogged upstairs to take a shower.  While I was in there,  I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.  I knew it was Jen. She started kissing my neck, the she started rubbing my clit.
Me- wha,what are you doing bbbabe
J: having a little fun
Me: ugghh it fffeeels so good.
She stared rubbing faster and harder
J: it does? 
Me: mmm fuck. Yessss papi

Then she stopped and I got a little upset when she got out the shower with me. I guess she knew I was upset so she said something  

J: awww is the little baby mad?
Me:why would you tease me like that?
J: remember what U did to me in the car, and in the living room? Told ya I was gon get U back
Me: haha well U got me. Let me put on some clothes and then we'll get ready for bed.
J: Ok babe.

So as I got out the shower,  I put on a pair of Jen's boxers,  one of her sports bra and a shirt.  I didn't bother putting on any pants. When I was done I went to lay beside Jen who was dozing off a little bit. So I gave her a kiss and said goodnight.  When I turned off the lights and layed down, I felt her arms wrap around me . She pulled me closer to her and she just went to sleep.  After thinking for a little bit, I also went to sleep. I love this girl.
.............................................................
How was it?

Do you think that Jen and Bre should go ahead and get together?

Like 👍
Comment 💬
Vote ⭐