Together We Will Fly Away in a Cloud of Green

We flew until we came upon a huge ship. It looked very familiar for some reason.

"Here we are," Peter said landing. "The Jolly Roger."

Hmm.... ok something is definitely weird.

"Look it's Neverland." James pointed. "My home sweet home."

"I thought our home was the Jolly Roger daddy." Said little Lexie. James grabbed Lexie and threw her onto his shoulders.

"It's only a ship Lexie but Neverland isn't safe enough for little you yet. There is danger flying amongst the island. So we must stay here at least until the threat has grown up a bit."

"But there is danger in the water too, Daddy."

"Just the mermaids not all are very nice but that isn't that big of a problem. For now we are safer here."

"But."

"Lexie I promise some day you will be able to roam the island without being attacked by Indians. On that day we would be free and I can return back to my birthplace. You will love it. Some day Lexie." He looked of at the distance. "We will be home."

"Lexie!" Peter snapped bringing me back to reality. "Flashback?"

"Maybe. There is something your not telling me."

"What! Me? Never." Peter stated. "Anyway we better go in. I have a feeling you would zone out more."

I followed him and Tink into the boat. My attention was drawn to every little detail. Well at least before I was attacked by multiple little boys dressed as animals.

"It's really you Lexie." Said one.

Another pulled me into a hug. The ship was a prime example of dayjavoo.

"Whoa whoa guys! Lexie is fragile." Peter exclaimed result to the boys to get of and back give me space.

"Lost boys, this is Lexie. Lexie, lost boys." Peter introduced.

They seemed to be an interesting bunch. Not interesting as in cool you would be a good friend but interesting in the peculiar outcast way like you would see group of weird people who the cool kids like me would try to avoid.

Now I sound like I am stereotyping. With my background this is the easiest way to describe things. Don't judge. (P.S. Not the author, the character. Author is weirder than everybody she knows. Lexie's cool, well, was cool. You know what I mean.)

But they were only children. They are Peter's friends so therefore they are my friends. However it works in Neverland.

Peter could tell I was lost in thought though he wasn't very surprised.

"Curly, how about you show Lexie to a room. She had a long last few days and plenty more to come."

I followed Curly down familiar looking hallways. So familiar my brain started to hurt.

Little Lexie ran into the docked ship excited for adventure. "Now Lexie get comfortable because this is going to be your only home for a while." The James guy said.

"Yes Daddy." She laughed before running past hallways to a door labeled Lexie's room.

I blinked as the vision cleared. We continued walking going through the exact same hallways as the vision. The instinct inside me told me that I knew where everything was. Next turn we will pass Jame's office then turn right and the first door on the left would be my room. My room. It felt so weird. I forgot all of this even happened for most of my life but now it seems as if it was just yesterday.

"Here we are." Curly said pointing toward a door labeled Lexie's room. "I thought this room would be fitting because it has your name on it."

I stared at the door for a few minutes. I looked beside me to see the Curly has already left. I turned back to the door and opened it with a loud squeak.

It was just as I thought it would be. Just how I remembered it. Everything was in the same place; my tiny bed in the corner, my doll house directly in front of the door. My bed was even still messed up. There was stuffed animals and dolls scattered. There were picture of my family from my visions on the walls. The wall was even still pink. I laughed walking over to the dresser and on it was a little golden coin. It had a ship on one side and the name Lexie Lynn Hook. Last thing I knew my last name wasn't Hook. I picked it up running of the dust to study it. It was indeed pure gold, trust me I can tell. Next to it was a little jar which had what I assumed to be Pixie Dust.

The bigger question is why that big mean pirate guy who captured me, what's his name, would leave everything be once he took over my fathers ship. I sat down on the bed suffering from a minor headache.

"Lexie." James said as he handed the little blonde child a hold coin. "There is a lot you don't understand but remember I will always be there for you."

"But Daddy." She looked up to see him walking away. Before little Lexie could run after him her mother scooped her up.

"I am so sorry." She said approaching a guy Lexie recognized as her father for most of her life. "Oh Jef, what do we do."

"Don't worry I will make this quick." Jef said before the memory went black.

---

Lexie is now a little older at Diana's house.

"Peter Pan?" Lexie asked.

"Yes it is such a fascinating story. Imagine going to Neverland, Lexie." Diana squealed.

Neverland. Where had she heard that before?

I opened my eyes to see that I have fallen asleep. Daddy erased my memory of Neverland. Why? I don't know anymore!

I found my self wandering around the ship. I found my way to the helm a little too easily. Peter was steering the ship though the sky lost in thought. The stars around us shined.

"Second star to the right." Peter said. " straight on till morning."

He turned his head toward me and smiled. "You finding things alright."

"A little to well."

"I assumed so." Peter sighed. "It must be hard forgetting everything. All the fun times we had together. Then again there was that one time. I am sorry for that again."

"It's fine now."

"Of all the things I remember it has to be the reason why this mess began."

"I have a feeling it began before that."

Peter laughed. "If only you knew."

"Tell me, then I'd know." I said coming closer.

Peter smiled at me. "It is a lot to take in."

"I deserve to know though, don't I?"

"Yeah. The doctor would agree with that though."

"Can you tell me one thing?" I asked.

"Shoot."

"The ship." I stammered. "You said it that you stole it from the pirate guy. So did he steal it from my father?"

He turned for me and was silent before answering.

"Lexie Lynn Hook, the pirate guy is your father. Captain James Hook."

At that I fainted.