Introduction

18 year old, April Bre'Anna  Whitmoore  lives in  San Diego California.     Her mom is an fbi agent  so she mostly lives alone, she's the only child but has 3  bestfriends:  

Nicole  Washington-18, Kaitlyn Palmer- 19, and last but not least De'Andre Tyreek Davis- 19.        All of  them have an extra key to April's house, and go there regularly  so regularly  that it's like a second home for all of them .

                                   ~  18 year old  ,Nicole O' nika Maraj Washington  lives In San Diego California, right beside  April she is considered  to be a sister to  April Whitmoore, as well as Kaitlyn Palmer, and a little sister too De'Andre Davis.              

She really never knew her parents she was adopted by  a wealthy couple a doctor and an actress.
  She is often left at her home by her  self, so she spends a lot of time with fellow friends :April, Kaitlyn, and Tyreek.~

   - Kaitlyn Asia Monique Palmer
Is 19 years old. She lives in  Las Angeles California, but is currently renting an apartment 10 mins. Away from April, and Nicole.

    Her rental home is right beside Tyreek's homeWhen she was still leaving home she pretty much had an average life, with the exception of having a famous uncle mostly always being around : Shad Moss (bow wow). Other than that it was average (a/n: not 😂😂 if u got a fine ass uncle that's famous and stay witchu how the hell u gon have a regular lifeBut back to the intro's.) 
     She got a music career started, and now has an offer to begin her own music group.

     * De' Andre Tyreek Davis ( Tyreek) he is 19 years of age.
         He is a ladies man, but is never serious with them like that , he feels there's only one girl that he will ever be that serious with,
( April )and until she is willing to be his girl he will wait to actually settle down.

    Tyreek has been on his own since he was 14 because his real parents gave him up for adoption, but his adoptive parents weren't good people for him to be around.

   With that being said he left and  worked for everything he has.  Now he lives right beside his"baby sis"(Kaitlyn). Tyreek is deeply in love with his best friend April  Whitmoore, even before he ran off he used to go to school with her and he fell in love, but what he doesn't know is that April feels the exact same about him.