25

Jimin walked into Yoongis hospital room. Jimin hasn't really talked to anyone since Yoongi went for surgery...about 2 months ago.

Jimin has been mute.

every time he tries to talk 

he remembers how Yoongi helped him escape his depression. How Yoongi would always tell him, "Your body is perfect dont worry" He remembered how sweet Yoongi was, he Remembered how Yoongi made him eat, how Yoongi took him out and spent a lot of money just to make sure Jimin ate. how perfect Yoongi was. 

Jimin secretly knew Yoongi was sick, that was why he had so many jobs, he had been working to pay for Yoongis medical bill. but he couldn't He didn't have enough money. "its all my fault" Jimin thought as he cried. "i should have worked harder" Jimin thought.

Jimin sat beside Yoongi holding his soft hands. Yoongi had such perfect skin.

The whole boy was to dam perfect.

But he was slowly going away, slowly sinking into the after life, his body sitting there. some felt like that was the only thing remaining of him. yet Jimin, He knew, Yoongi could fight through this, He knew Yoongi was strong. but for some reason, he had started to lose hope,

today was the day. Jimin would not be able to make anymore memories. today was the day Jimin would lose the most important thing to him.

Jimin squeezed Yoongis hand crying, his heart stopped when he felt it move.

Jimin looked up to see Yoongi laying there, half asleep, staring at him. Jimin cried the most he has ever cried. "hyung?" He spoke out for the first time in 2 months.

"Who are you" the fragile boy spoke out,his voice rapsy and deep