A day with him

We rode like an hour and then we arrived to a beautiful forest ,it was very green and it smelled beautiful.
-do you like it?-he asked me as he turned off his bike and jumped out taking off his helmet.
-yes,it's beautiful. Thanks for the ride.-I answered and jumped while I was taking off my helmet.
-don't worry for my bike,here is a safe place.-he said when he read a little bit of worry on my face. I just nodded. We walked for a long time until we saw a cabin,it was large and it has a lot of plants.
-that's yours?- I asked him.
-neeeh,I just rent this.-he said sarcastically. -yes it's mine. Let's get in.-he said and we got in. It was beautiful inside too. He put my backpack in his bed. It was a big bed,even though he comes here alone, he needed a big bed.
-do you want some food?-he asked me as he walked to the little freezer.
-I bought some food.can I put the food in your freezer?-I asked him
-yes,dear.-he said smiling. Then we hugged each other and I walked to the room. I opened my backpack and I took off a little black box and I walked towards him.
-Mark,I made this for you,I hope you like it- I said smiling. Then he opened the box and he took off the black necklace with a small "M" hanging.
-this...is...beautiful!! Thank you darling.-he said. Then we put some music and danced together...
-are you having a good day with me?-he asked me when the song finished.
-yes, can we sit for a moment? I need you to tell you something. -I asked him and he nodded yes.
We sat in the little couch and I started to talk about me:
-well,I'm a shy girl whose parents love her, but I have a bad thing... I don't feel pretty and I can't find a boyfriend. - I said and I told him about school and more stuff. Then our faces were closer and then Mark was about to kiss me,I could feel his beard ticklishing me but he pulled apart:
-I'm sorry_______, I just...I'm just a bad boy with you and...- I interrupted him with a kiss on his lips,they were soft and my heart beated faster. Then I pulled apart and walked out to the porche. I sat down there and I started crying and hitting my hands against the floor.
I'm a stupid, Mark will be mad at me and he won't talk to me anymore -I thought.
A/N: this chapter and next will be the saddest chapters in the history
Above,Mark's cabin
Comment and vote.