THE PAST IS THE KEY TO THE PRESENT

~💫~

~💫~

{SET IN ANDOR SERIES AND ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY }

~💫~

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

YEARS BEFORE THE CLONE WARS, Jedi GrandMaster Yoda had a vision unlike any other. He had foreseen a child that would play a significant role in something powerful and great. IN light of this, some of the other Jedi suspected it was the Chosen One; the one who would bring balance to the Force. You see in the vision that Yoda had seen, it didn't exactly say it was the Chosen One as the other Jedi assumed, but a Paragon. One of the Paragons that were foretold many light years ago alongside the prophecy of the Chosen One, that would possess the ultimate level of the purest attributes of a Jedi that would contribute to the Chosen One bringing balance to the galaxy.

DURING THIS TIME, the bond between Master Victor Stark and Jedi Knight Keira Atal was growing dangerously inseparable. They had grown up together, from the early training when they were padawan and developed mutual romantic feelings. It wasn't long after, Keira became pregnant with Victor's child.

THE COUNCIL BECAME FURIOUS, of the discovery, and both were immediately cast out of the Order ---but the wise green creature sensed wireless of great power inside of the fallen Jedi.

OF THIS DISCOVERY the council decided to train the child once it has become of proper training age. Do the fact that Jedi Master Yoda had already had contained a new Padawan, after many after the fall of his old apprentice, he could not train the youngling. Thus, the task was fallen upon the great and mighty Jedi Master Mace Windu to take one of the children as his Padawan, to train her or him in the ways of the Jedi and the Force.

YEARS LATER...AFTER THE HORRIFYING EVENTS OF THE FALL JEDI by the will of the force both Stark twins survived the purge of the order thanks to newly knighted Jedi Varian Dyke.

ALONE. Scared and Confused about the latest events the last remaining padawans forced to live in exile with there newly acquainted father ex-Jedi Shadow Victor Stark to hide from the vicious Sith Lords and there growing Empire.

HUNTED DOWN  by the Empire for nearly two years, Ex- Jedi Master Victor Stark and his children had taken refuge in the tropical plant of Takodana . With a little help from an old friend, they had managed to hide from the sinister Sith Lords.. for the time being. Sadly not even a year after, Jedi Master Victor Stark had perished... Leaving his children alone to survive. 

AROUND this time, Director Orson Krennic is sent to a deserted planet to recruit the retired Imperial scientist Galen Erso. Unwilling to help the Empire, Erso is kidnap and force to build a weapon so vicious that it would surely put an end to the rebellion.