First Impression

"I believe in annoyed at first sight

"I believe in annoyed at first sight."
- Unknown

Chapter Two
____________________________

"No!"

A young woman catapulted upwards with a loud screech. She wasn't the only one who awoke. A white Martin was also awoken by her cry.

"Sorry Blitz," she apologized as she wiped off the sweat that was trickling down her forehead. She cleared her throat, "Retourne dormir, mon ami, c'était juste un rêve." (go back to sleep, my friend, it was just a dream.) If only that was true.

Blitz looked at her with his beady black eyes for a moment, making sure she was truly alright. "Go to sleep, we got a busy day ahead of us."

The Martin stood up on his feet, and crossed his front paws, looking at her unconvinced. Crystal shrugged her shoulders, "Honestly I'm fine," she said trying to convince him, and also herself, "unless you prefer to get up, it's fine by me."

To be honest she didn't want to sleep any more; not wanting the dream to consume her any longer; most of her nightmares were about that night. The night she lost her family. It was like a constant reminder of her failure.

Blitz nodded in reply. Her furry companion stretched his limbs then jumped to his mistress's right shoulder as she climbed out of the small cot. Quickly grabbing her lightsabers from under her pillow clinging them to her belt, Crystal quickly but quietly made her way out of the room and exited the building.

The morning had arisen on the planet of Corellia. Was it the smartest placed to be in? No— but it did bring credits to her pockets at the time. Now she'd need a way out. The young woman yawned carelessly as she strolled down to the market area as the town merchants dealers quietly set up their morning supply as the sun rose from the east.

As Crystal casually made her way past the market, she saw a booth full of fresh Jogan fruits. Just the sight of it made her stomach growled. Work has been rough to find the last few rotations— especially when the only work on this planet is with Lady Proxima.

She glanced at Blitz, who looked like he was probably thinking the same thing. Crystal tilted her head and whispered instructions to her partner.

After carefully instructing the plan to Blitz, Crystal secretly slipped him down to the streets and quietly made her way around again.

"How much for the fruits Sir?" She asked innocently but already know the price.

The lime green-skinned Rodian thought for a moment, "Five credits each."