Chapter One

You start your day with a breakfast consisting of biscuits and gravy, one of the perks of living in Oklahoma, U.S.A. You know northerners don't eat this dish and you're glad to be living in the south. When you enter the state, a sign says, "Welcome to Oklahoma, home of the BlizzaFloodQuakeNado," of course.. Oklahoma is famous for it's sudden weather change, no matter when or where, Oklahoma will always have crazy weather. After finishing your breakfast you go upstairs and turn on your PlayStaion 4. Call of Duty Ghosts was inserted last night, so you need not to mess with it. You turn on your controller and sign into your profile. After starting up the game you go to the multiplayer menu. You're  about to press, "Local Play," when you hear your phone buzzing. You pick it up and hear a women's voice who seems to be around her twenties.
"Hello?" She asks. "(Y/N)(L/N) speaking, you need anything?"
Yes, actually.. Have you heard of the Interspecies Exchange Bill?"
"Umm.. No, actually. Why do you ask?"
"A family member signed you up to receive an interspecies companion later today or tomorrow."
"What?! I never agreed to th-.. Hello? Are you there?" You sigh and hang up.
'How do I know this person isn't just trying to rob me..? I'll think about HOW she might actually pull that off later.. For now, all that matters is Call of Duty,' you decide. You get out of Local Play wondering why you selected it, and go to Online Play. You select Search and Rescue and vote for the map of Octane. You play this for a while, two.. Three hours maybe? You then hear a knock on your door. You turn off the PlayStation 4 and answer it. You see a girl wearing black leggings, a black shirt with a white undershirt and a black tie and sunglasses.
"Hello, I'm the woman who spoke to you this morning, my name is Carly."
"Uhh, nice to meet you Carly.. So, where's the uh..interspecies? I've never heard of them.." She steps aside revealing a medium-sized trailer while two men lift the back up and put a ramp on the back slanting towards the ground and you see a girl with a teenage face poke her head out. She had turquoise hair..? And she had horse like ears that were turquoise as well?! What is this?! You stand there shocked as she st-.. slithers out of the trailer. You felt like you were going to pass out. 'This isn't real..' you tell yourself. You watched enough anime to know what was presented before you.
"I-is.. Is that a lamia?! They don't exist!! That's a costume, right?? I'm so confused.."
Carly then says, "Yes it is a lamia, yes they do exist, no it is not a costume, and I knew you would be confused."
The lamia slithers up to you and gives you a hug even though you just met.
"Hi, I'm Carrie! What's your name? I'm so excited to meet you! Is this your house?! It's huge!!" You stand there trying to wiggle out but she pulls you closer, and brings your face to her breasts. Being a virgin, this excited you, but you still weren't comfortable with it.
"Can you let me go..? Then I'll answer your questions." You squeak. Her face reddened. "Oh, sorry..! I didn't mean to.."
"It's okay.. So, my name is (Y/N) I've been wondering who you were all day (even though you weren't), it is my house, and it's more cramped on the inside.."
"About that.. We need you to sign these," Carly said and handed me some papers.
"You can come inside while I fill them out," I invited. They both came in and Carly went for my coffee maker, while Carrie came in and lounged on the floor. You see the first set of papers that lists rules of being a companion of an interspecies.
No hurting one another or he/she will get deported,
No mating, etc. Blah blah blah.
It looked like her handwriting so you guess she didn't want to write down all of the rules.. That'll be a problem, I'm sure.. You decided you'd look up the rest of the rules later. You sign the paper which means you acknowledge the rules and accept them. The other paper is something about remodelling the house so Carrie would be comfortable living in it. You sign the papers and she tells you she's booked a hotel for you and you can come back tomorrow.
"Well.. Here goes nothin'.." You sign the papers and walk out the door.