Metting Part 1

James II Potter, Fred weasley II Frank longbottom II and louis weasley.Where in James is dad (Harry potter) Ofiice which the were not allowed in but still.They were looking for james is map which his dad took of him because they tried to turn the Hogwart castle red.James was looking trowe his father drowns in till he found a gold necklaces he picked it up and said " Hey guys come look at this" His cousins walk over "What do you think it is?" Fred asked." let go ask the others" Louis said. And with that all walked out.

IN THE LOUNGE.

Rose,Albus,scorpius and Alice and Grace were all reading near the fire. Teddy and vic ( victoria) where cuddling on the couch. Lily and Hugo were talking. And the rest were ever reading or talking. James Fred Frank and Louis walked in "Hey teddy do you know what this is" James said showing teddy.

"James it's a time turner" he answered.

Rose put her book down and walked over to james "James give it here" She said a graped the time tuner out of his hands then james grabbed it back "No i found it " he said

"James give it here"

"No I found it Rose"

"James give it "
"Here fred catch" He said and throw it in the air but fred missed and the time turner smashed.

Then everything went black.

1995

Ginny Fred I and george were all yelling "HE GOT OFF HE GOT OFF HE GO-" In till there was a big "Bang" which came from the hall. Everyone wiped their wands out and walk out to the hall.

"James what have you done" a girl said

"I did nothing it was rose fulit" a boy who looked just like harry but the eye.

"I didn't do anything" Another girl said

Family remus spoke "Who are and how did you get here" The group kid looked up and gasp in till one of them with blue spoke. " No this can't be real"

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER YOU BLOODY SENT USE BACK IN TIME" One of the girl yelled.

"What potter back in time I don't get it" The young Harry said stepping forward.

Hermione stepped and said" What did you just back in time"

They all gasps.Then hugo spoke " Mum you're so young". Rose smacked him on the head.Hermione looked shocked "did you just say mum.Then rose spoke "Hugo you are such an git sometimes" rolling her eyes.

"Ok who are you" Molly said eyeing the future kid.Then Teddy stepped forward "Ok let go in the kitchen and we will explain"He said

IN THE KITCHEN

The future kids sat at the front of the room and the rest at the back by now the order was called."Ok can you tell who you are now"Remus.Teddy notice who he was and walked out."Did I do something"Remus said confused.Victore step forward."We will let him explain we i get him back" then she walked out.The future kid looked at the present people to their shocked faces.Then rose stepped forward "Right let me explain we are from the future and most of use are your kid.I will start.Hi I'm Rose hermione weasley I am 15 years old sorry weasley but I am in ravenclaw.Again sorry but I don't lilly quidditch.I am the daughter of Ronald weasley and I will let you guess my mother"She said smiling.Ron looked shocked did he really have a daughter but with who.Then hugo stepped forward."Hello people of the past I am Hugo Ronald Weasley I am 14.I am in gryffindor and I play keeper for the Gryffindor team like I said before my mother is Heroine"He said smiling at her.

"What" Fred.

"You"gorgie.

"Have red"Fred.

"Hair" Gorgie.

"Which means she marries a Weasley"They said together.

"Well you are right there uncle Fred and Gorgie"

"Is it just me or does rose look a lot like Hermione"Harry said.

"Well you Uncle Harry people do say I do look a lot like my mother and act like her too"Rose said beaming.All the present people looked shocked well both Hermione and Ron went red in the face.Then Harry stood up "I knew it and did you just call me your uncle because as far as in know I am not reality to hermione or ron" he said.The james stepped forward."Not yet dad.Hello James sirius potter at your service.I am 17 and in gryffindor like a good potter should be-" he said before he got cut off "No need for side comments james"Albus said

"I play chaser for the Gryffindor team.Right as you probably know my father is the one and only Harry potter I will let you guess who my mother is after my sister say who she is"james contented.Then lily stood up."Well you must be Ginny kid you just look like but your eyes where do I know those eyes"Molly said smiling at lily "Yes gran I am ginny kid Hi I'm Lily Luna what for it POTTER"she said all the weasley boys looked at harry who was bright red and ginny was also bright red but before they could say anything lily conited" I am 14 and in Gryffindor and play seeker for the team"She said smiling at Harry who now look was smiling at her."What so leet me get this straight my best friend get married to my sister and has two kids with her and he still alive"ron said eyeing harry.Then albus stepped forward"See uncle ron that where you're wrong"All the present people gasped"Harry when did you get a twin"Fred and george said at the same time."Hi I am albus Potter I am 15. I play Seeker Yep that it"He said looking down."What why did you not say house and full names"Harry said."Becouse he scaryed"james said."I am not scared"he relpyed "come it can't be that bad at least your not in slytherin"Ron said.Ablus looked down.come on al your name is not as bad as my they all hate my father in this time"scorpius said."Fine.Hi I am Ablus Severus Potter And ucnlce Ron was rigth I am in Slytherin"al said.He could he gasps.Then Ron said"Well he migth look like harry but he difenly not his son".That was is for Al."YOU KNOW I DID NOT CHOSE TO BE HIS OW THE GREAT HARRY POTTER.THE SON OF THE BEST QUIDDTICH PLAY IN UK.IT'S NOT EASY YOU KNOW HIS ANTY MINSTER OF MAGIC YOU KNOW WHAY I WISH I WAS DEAD"He said at run out of the room.Ever one was shooked."YOU KNOW WHAT WE ALL HAVE OT HAD IT EASY BUT AL HAS IT THE WORST OF ALL OF USE AND HE MY LITTLE BROTHER AND WE MIGTH FIT BUT I STILL LOVE FOR WHO HE IS AND IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT THEN YOU ARE NOT WHO I THINK YOU ARE"James said crassing after al.At the same time victoire at teddy walk back in."Ok what is happing"teddy said looking around the room the see ever one shooked face.Then lily leand over and told him what had happend.He walk out of the room.

MEANWHILE WITH ALBUS AND JAMES.

Albus was crying in the coner of a room.The door opened al did not ever look at who it was.James went at sat next to him."Al you don't mean it do you"James said.Al looked up to james with red eyes"You mean how I said I wish I was dead.James I don't know"He said with his head in hands."Yoy know we migth not get on alot but your still my brother and I love you Albus Severus potter now lets go back down"james said getting up and graping albus hand pulling him in to a hug."I loved you too james"Albus said with a smile on his face.Just then teddy walked in"Al you ok?"He said."yes Ted I fine".And with that they all back down stairs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

I HOPE YOU GUY HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS.

GRACE.W :)