दो

hi bitches. i know i haven't updated this story in around two years but i've changed hella and wanna finish this hoe!! i'm excited to eek

—————

Boys Will Be Boys : BENNY

l. hemmings / december 12th, 2016 / 5:48 pm / philadelphia, pensilvania

luke leant against the cold wall, his eyes boredly looking around the room.  he let out a reluctant sigh, pushing the girl away from between his legs. "listen meghan, i have class. maybe we do this later?" he questioned, lying straight through his teeth.

the brunette got off her knees, wiping away the spit from her mouth. "my name's monica, you dick." she scoffed,  dramatically grabbing her purse and exiting luke's dorm, not forgetting to loudly slam the door for added affect.

luke groaned, rolling his eyes and hiking his jeans back up. he grabbed his phone from his bedside table and threw himself onto his mattress. this was his fourth attempt at a hookup this week, keyword 'attempt'. he couldn't "get it up" and it was both annoying and worrying to the teenager.

he sighed, opening his snapchat application seeing the little notification that signified someone added him.
"astroashton1994 has added you as a friend"

** **

it turned out that "astroashton1994" was an extremely kind boy that was attending the same college as luke. according to ashton, which luke had learnt was his name, he was majoring in psychology and a friend had sent him luke's snapchat saying he should add him.

luke really enjoyed speaking with ashton, there was something about him that was compelling. ashton was kind, funny and attractive. or well, luke assumed he was attractive to women, because he was straight. totally no homo.

the one thing luke really hated about talking to ash was the absolutely shit quality of the snaps he received. the pictures were weirdly coloured, pixelated and smaller than his phone screen.

luke had just received a message saying that one of the fraternities were throwing a party, and as always, luke went. he had a reputation to keep up with and skipping parties was not apart of it.

—————

idk why this chapter is so shit ugh

ashton and luke are going to have a really slow developing relationship, contrast to michael and calum who already knew each-other. ashton and luke will get there though, just they won't be fucking anytime soon

thank you for reading i promise the next update will be better !!