Chapter 6

I got up feeling so happy that me and chase are together now. I was sat in bed casually thinking about how great life is right now when my phone goes off.

Chase:  how's my lovely girlfriend this morning ?

I chuckle

Hope: I'm fine bored out of my brain though

Chase: I know I will bring mc Donald's and we can watch movies

Hope: omg yass

Chase: ahah ok I will be round in a bit

Hope: ok

I put my phone on my bed and have a quick shower. I wore a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a white vest top . then I made my way into the kitchen where Heather was.

"hope ?"

"yeah" I say as I look at Heather

" I was thinking we should go and see your parents and brother soon"

"what ?! no no no no" I say shaking my head

" look we have to they deserve an explanation"

" I know but can we wait until I sort out logan who knows what he will do if he finds out my parents know I'm alive. "

she sighs " fine but you better come up with a plan soon because if not I will go there myself and tell them"

" ok ok chill I will come up with a plan I promise" I say. The door bell rings and I answer it.

"hey chase"

"hey" he says as he leans in for a kiss but to bad because I notice the mc Donald's. I grab the food from chase and run to the table

"whooo best breakfast ever"

he chuckles " I'm here to ya know"

" I know but priorities come first"

he glares at me "rude"

" you love me really" I say with a smirk

he chuckles "true"

After we ate we sat and watched cheaper by the dozen, rush hour and white chicks. after a while chase went home. I was sat on my bed listening to music when Heather came in my room.

"your not busy tomorrow are you?" she asked

" I was gonna go to the fighting club but that's about it. why?"

she smirked "just wondered" and then she walks out of my room.

"ok that was weird"

Authors note:

hey thanks for reading. sorry if there's any mistakes. let me know what you think :)