Christmas Bonus

After leaving the Ferris wheel, the newly formed couple happily headed home to get a good night's rest. They had quite a long way to go since the park was nearly on the opposite side of town, but Mafumafu didn't mind; being able to spend more of his waking hours with Soraru was just fine with him.

"Nee, Soraru... um... would it be ok if we-"

Mafu was suddenly interrupted by a wild Sakatan who hung his arms around Mafu's and Soraru's shoulders.

"Ara ara, what do we have here So-ra-ru-san!"

"Get lost." Soraru glared at Sakata for getting between him and Mafu.

"You have Christmas plans too? How unfair!" a wild Amatsuki said as he pouted.

"Join us!!" a wild ShounenT proclaimed and with the help of Amatsuki and Sakata, ushered the 2 of them into a bar.

The bar was empty aside from the group walking in and Hashiyan and the bartender, Luz. It's usually a lot more crowded but everyone seems to have plans except for the 5 males that have been here, wasting away like the miserable single men they are. (Aside from Hashiyan because he has a girlfriend, but he got dragged along anyway). Many bottles of beer lie scattered on the counter and everyone had disheveled hair and red eyes.

Soraru and Mafumafu were forced to sit at a table with them as they began their interrogation.

"Soraru-san," Amatsuki started, "Who is this cutie you're spending your Christmas Day with and where did you find her?"

"H I S name is Mafumafu and we became friends last week." Soraru replied in a disgruntled tone.

"Aww, he would've made such a cute girl tho~" Amatsuki scooted closer to Mafu and started playing with his hair. Then he shoved his face into Mafu's hair and said with a muffled voice "soft~~"

"Waaa!" Mafumafu scooted away from Amatsuki and Soraru put an arm around him.

"Oi." Soraru shot an icy, cold glare at Amatsuki that sent shivers down his spine.

"I'll go get more drinks," Luz said as he walked away from the table.

"I've never seen Soraru so protective of anyone before~" Sakata cooed. "Are you sure you guys aren't more than friends?~"

"That's-"

"No way www!" Hashiyan interrupted. "I mean, Soraru's always tweeted about what an amazing girl he wants to spend his Christmas with. I'd be spending time with my girl if I wasn't here taking care of ya'll www what a great friend I am!"

At that remark, the tablemates went back into sobbing mode until Luz came back with the drinks.

"Cheer up guys. Next year, next year..." Luz poured hefty glasses for everyone.

Mafu looked at his glass a bit, staring in awe at the rich golden color and the foam. He took a sip and winced internally from the strong taste. "Soraru... what's this?"

"It's Asahi beer. If you don't like it I can drink your fill."

"Thank you ." Mafu passed the glass to Soraru and leaned against him.

The group went on to talk about what kind of girls they want to have in the future and entertained themselves with the alcohol-induced imaginings of the kind of dates they'd go on and the things they'd do in bed. After they finished their last sips of beer though, their fantasies were shattered by the heavy reality of their situation and Luz got up to get more beer.