1: Houses on Wheels

Clem's POV

I jump behind a walker and I stab it with my knife before it notices my presence. 

"God, this is getting really old." Javi says, turning around to look at me.

"Yeah, it is." I say, looking at the dead walker.

"I just....all we do is kill. Human or muertos. It's just...sad. Y'know?" He says. 

"Y-yeah. But we need to kill walker" I say, rubbing the blood off my knife and putting it in my pocket.

"Well, we should start heading back." Javi says, grabbing one of the bags of supplies we just gathered.

I've killed a lot of people, but it was for protection. But I feel so horrible about it.

"Is Kate any better?" I say, wanting to clear my mind of what he just said.

"A little. She's not as bad as she was before."

"Oh. I guess that's good."

"Yeah."

 A couple minutes of silence pass, before Javi breaks the silence. "Okay, what's wrong? You're being really quiet." 

"I'm just..thinking about what you said...about killing."

"I know you've killed, but that was for a good reason. And one accident." Javi says, lightly mentioning the incident with Eli.

"I guess."

***

Gabe's POV

I can't believe they killed Mari. How heartless can they be to kill a kid?

I slide down the wall, sitting myself against it.

I have no one my age anymore....or close to it.

But there's Clementine.

She's hostile. You can see the fire in her eyes. She never really talked to me.

Anyways, what would she want to do with me? 

***

Clem's POV

Javi and I make it back to our houses on wheels. Also known as cars.

Javi takes the bag out of my hand and brings it into the van where we're storing the supplies. I head my way over to Eleanor and Kate. 

"Hey." I say, smiling warmly.

"Hey Clem." Eleanor says, returning the gesture.

"Have you seen Gabe?" I say, worrying about the grieving teen.

"I saw him walk over by those trees." Kate says, pointing to it.

"Thanks." I say, heading that direction.

***

 (I know the video has nothing to do with the story, but I just love the video.)

I ship Gabentine so freaking much. And I don't really ship anyone together.

In the game, I feel like Gabe likes Clem, Clem might like him back, but she doesn't want to deal grieving if he dies. 

PEACE.