4: Just Run

Clem's POV

I turn around and walk out of the aisle that Gabe is in, and I spin on my heels and I go to the aisle on the right.

Until I run into the familiar rotten smell of a walker.

It lunges at me, knocking me over in the process.

It's rotting teeth lunge at my face, desperate to get a bite out of my face.

"Gabe! Javi! Help!" I yelp.

Gabe sons comes out of the corner, shooting the walker in the head, which splatters my face with blood.

I lift the dead body off of my lively one, pushing myself up by one arm.

"A-are you okay?" Gabe asks nervous, as usual.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. My head hurts, but I'll be fine."

"Okay. I was worried."

Worried? 

"You were worried about me?" I ask, putting my hands on my hips.

"Well, y-yeah." He rubs his neck anxiously. "You almost got the chomps!"

"Well, I just thou-" I start, as Javi bursts into the room.

"Are you okay, Clem? I heard you...I heard you yelling for help." He gasps out.

"It was a walker. Gabe shot it." I say, wiping the blood off my face.

"Yeah. I heard a gunshot. I was just worried. Y'know?" 

"Yeah." Gabe says, putting his gun in his pocket. "Did you get anything?"

"Yeah. Two cans of pears and a can of corn."

"Nice. Gabe got a bottle of pain reliever. I got a half full bottle of water and a couple band-aids.Jabi "

"Good. We shou-"

Javi stops as he singles us to get down after we hear a door open in the other side of the building.

I slowly pull out my gun. "Are we gonna fight or run?" 

"If you see anyone, shoot them without any hesitation and take their shit. Okay?" A female voice echoes.

"Got it." A male voice comes shortly after.

Javi looks kinda startled, but he tries his best to hide it. "We get out quickly and quietly. Stay close."

We crouch down and make our way over to the door, staying close like Javi told us to.

Javi goes to open the door as we see the female come around the corner with her gun up.

Javi doesn't hesitate before opening the door and running out, me on his tail, a gunshot ringing out a second later.

Gabe almost makes it out before a a messy splotch of chunky blood comes off of his hand, and his pinkie finger falls to the ground.

***

CLIFFHANGER...sorta.

Clem has all her fingers in this story. (Kenny ending) So her and Gabe aren't gonna be 9 finger buddies. 😂

I'll try to update tomorrow or the next day. But Ima go to sleep right now cause I'm tired.

PEACE