Chapter 6

"Now let's go make some popcorn and watch a movie," Dan smiled at you as he gestured towards your living room.

   "What movie do you want to watch?" You look towards Dan to see him slowly drifting off into space. "Dan, look at me," You shake his shoulder violently.

   "O-Oh sorry, (Y/N)," Dan's cheeks flushed with a brink pink as he apologized. "And, I mean, you can choose the movie if you want, as long as you like it."

   You nodded and looked through your laptop, searching for a movie. You finally came across one of your favorite Disney movies, Big Hero 6.

   "I want to watch Big Hero 6! Is that fine with you?" You turn around to look at Dan who just nod eagerly.

   You connect your laptop to your television and play the movie. While watching the movie, you remembered about the popcorn.

   "Dan!" You suddenly gasp, grabbing his arm. While this happened, the scene where Hiro found out Tadashi died was playing in the television.

   "What! (Y/N), are you okay!?" Dan suddenly came back to the real world, looking down at you with a worried look.

   "The popcorn!" You look at Dan, trying to contain the smile forming on your face, knowing you scared the living hell out of him.

   Dan kept his gaze on you for a moment until he finally, breathed out, since he was holding his breath.

   "You scared me! I thought something happened to you," Dan laughed, realizing nothing was wrong.

   "Dan, how would something happen to me if I'm with you?" You realize what you just said and cover your mouth

   "Dan, how would something happen to me if I'm with you?" You realize what you just said and cover your mouth. "S-sorry, didn't mean to make it sound like that."

   "It's okay, just know that I'll always protect you, no matter what," Dan smiled and hugged you tightly, still a little shook from your sudden call of his name.

   "It's okay, Dan. I'm okay, promise," you hug Dan back, gently placing your head on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

   "I'll go make the popcorn if you don't mind," Dan let go of his grip around you.

   "Okay, the popcorn is in the cabinet. Put it in the microwave for a few minutes!"

   "(Y/N), I know how to make popcorn," Dan yelled back while walking to the kitchen.

   "Whatever," you lay your head down on your couch, watching the movie. You started to feel a little tired, and without even knowing, you fell asleep.

   After about 10 minutes, Dan comes back with the bowl of popcorn and to glasses of soda. He tried his best to tidy up your kitchen in order to impress you.

   He looked over at your sleeping figure, noticing a few strands of your hair was covering your face.

   He put the bowl and glasses of soda down onto the coffee table in your living room and slowly picked you up. He gripped his hands on your thighs and let you wrap your arms around his neck, leaning against his shoulder.