Captured

Approaching the dark eerie door ways of the castle on that stormy night Levi Ackerman slowly crept up the gray stone steps toward the large wooden set of double doors each bond down with dull and weary golden bolts made of steel and iron.
Cold and old yet still strong similar to the man that roaming behind the chambers of that castle.

The raven hair male armed with a series of wooden stakes and an axe laid apon his back in a brown sack was there to finally terminate the blood-thirsty beast that lived within these walls.

A vampire hunter and one of the best.
He was sharp, ruthless, and perfect for the job.

But this beast was different.

Levi had faced him before but was never able to finish the job.
This was no ordinary vampire, this one was named Eren.
He was witty and constantly staying one step ahead of the hunter.

As Levi entered the dimly lite caste the heels of his dark brown leather boots clicking against the stone floor.
The only sources of light being the flashes of lighting through the church style windows portraying stories of beasts feeding on humans and a lit path of torches down the halls.

Coming across a curved set of two stair cases leading up to one hallway Levi choose the one on the left climbing the tall case eventually reaching his destination.
His intuition telling him his target lay behind a second set of large wooden arch doors.

Slowly pushing open the right door the sound of the old wood squeaking loudly echoed throughout the room.
The room was bare expect a single open coffin with a still body of the vampire lying inside sleeping peacefully.

"Good morning Eren." Cooed the hunter as he carefully climbed into the coffin hovering over the sleeping monster taking a moment to gaze apon the gentle features of his restful pale face before slowly leaning forward pressing his lips against the vampires.

"And Good night."

The hunter reached behind his back gripping to the axe and raising it above his head.
Right at that very moment the sleeping vessel that lay below him awoke.

A pair of blood red scarlet eyes shot open and widened as he quickly dashed away like a gust of air out of harm's way just before the axe came down striking the violet cushion of silk outline of the coffin making it spill of its cotton contents.
An echo of a mischievous chucking filled the room as Levi frantically looked around for the beast jolting as suddenly Eren stood in front swarmed by bats as he tilted Levi's chin up with his finger.

"You're so mean."

He teased as he eyed Levi with his large set of scarlet orbs directly into the hunter's icy gray ones.
"What a great way to start off my day!" He exclaimed cheerful as he trailed his finger down Levi's jugular vein traveling down his pale neck making Levi growl and slap his hand away in a reflex.
"Thank you for that kiss by the way, your lips are quiet warm." He added with a smirk as he circled around the hunter dragging his slender finger down his torso.

The irritated hunter groaned as he quickly pulled a stake from his sack striking it at Eren but the vampire was fast as he took hold of the raven's wrists tightly imbedding dark red crest shapes on his pale skin due to his long black painted finger nails.
The hunter grimaced as he struggled in the brunette's harsh grasp as he glared up at his hostile.

"Now, now let's not be too rash." The monster teased in a mocking tone as he flashed a wide smirk showing the tips of his pointed white fangs.
"I'm not playing these games with you Eren. Quit toying with me! If you're going to kill me then just do it!" Levi spat as the vampire tightened his grip on Levi's wrists painfully tight refusing to release his prey as he only chucked at his remark of killing him.