Introduction

HAY GUYS

-I hope you enjoy my new book and I am always open to new suggestions, ideas, or requests!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of the bell signaling that the last class of the day was over. THANK THE LORD, I hate school.

I gathered my books and put them in my backpack and headed out of the classroom.

I turned the corner just to bump into none other than Hunter Rowland, the jock of the school.

"Hey, watch where your going, I don't have time for nobodies like you." He said, while his friends laughed. I just scoffed and walked away.

I walked out of the school building and to my bus. I live 15 minutes away from the school, but it takes my bus around 30 minutes to get me to my bus stop.

I'm the new girl at school this year and its the second week of school, so nobody that I know rides my bus. That's okay though, I am perfectly fine with putting my headphones in and blocking everybody out.

I spend the bus ride listening to G-Eazy and before you know it, I was at my stop.

I live in a gated community, so I have to walk through the pedestrian entry with a key.

I am only a couple of houses down from the entrance so it only takes me couple minutes to walk to my house. I walk down to my house and stop when I get to the driveway.

The house across the street had a moving truck in front of it. That's weird I don't remember hearing about someone moving into the mansion across the street from me.

I'm not poor but I'm not rich either. I live in a nice two story house and I love it, its home.

But the house across the street from me is a lot bigger than mine. It isn't the biggest house in the world, but it is still really nice.

I wonder who is going to be living there, maybe they have a son or daughter close to my age.

I'll actually have a friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAY GUYS

-Sorry for the short chapter, as I get more into the book, the chapters will get longer.

Comment if you have any ideas or suggestions!

See you later lovelies<3