Nova

It's been three days in this hotel and I really need to start thinking about a permanent place to live I just have no where to go until I get a job or anything. First however, I needed to take a shower and start my day. It was only morning and I needed to entertain myself until I get tired and go to sleep.

After showering and putting on some new clothes, I was bout to head out but there was a knock on the door. I thought it was room service but I was wrong. Instead it was the boy from the mall. I have no idea how he ended up here but I will find out why.

^Nova's Outfit^

^Nova's Outfit^

"Wait it's you?" The boy asked as soon as I opened the door.

"What do you mean? Who are you and what are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"Nova I'm here to take you home," he said knowing my real name.

"My name is Chris. Not Nova and what are you talking about," I lied before he just walked into my room while locking the door.

"When did you just check into this hotel room?" He asked seriously. I didn't know whether to lie or tell the truth.

"A couple days ago why?" I decided to tell the truth.

"Because your important and I need you to come with me," he said before taking off his jacket and his shirt. He had weird marking all over his arms and abs and it looked hot but scary at the same time.

"What are you doing?" I asked in fear.

"I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to-" he started before he heard something.

"What is it?" I asked confused before he walked up to the door and put his ear up to it.

Just when he was about to look through the peep hole, the door burst open causing him to fly back and hit one of the walls.

In walked three guys. Two were dressed in black suits and black shades. The one in the middle had no shirt on and large black wings coming from his back. It made me feel like I was hallucinating.

^Aamon^

^Aamon^

"Who are you?" I asked while backing up until I hit the window.

"I am Aamon. Your worst nightmare and best torturer ever," he said with a smirk before his men stalked towards me.

"Leave me alone," I said before they both grabbed me and dragged me with them.

I tried to kick and scream and hope someone in the building would rescue me but they were stronger and no one heard me. "Shut her up!" Aamon yelled before one of them hit me in the head and everything went dark.

The next thing I know, I'm locked inside a cell. Just me with no one around and all I wanted was to die. My entire life I've been kidnapped and just when I break free, it happens again.

I have no idea how long I've been here but I'm so ready to leave. "I see you've woken up. Now stop playing dumb and show me your wings," Aamon said while entering my cell.

"What are you taking about?" I asked confused. I am definitely not like him. I don't have wings or anything. Stuff like that isn't even real. I have no idea what special effects he uses to make his wings look real but I definitely don't have those abilities.

"You stubborn, stubborn little girl," he said before there was a loud crash from somewhere else in this creepy building.

"I'll be back," he said before disappearing. All I did was try to think of ways to escape before he comes back.