Accidental Moment

(Time speed)
I woke up at 9:00 am and I took a shower and brushed my teeth and ate breakfast. With this time I took advantage of the quiet while I have it and went into the living room and got on my computer and watched tv. I wasn't really bored but it did get a little lonely until I felt someone sit down on the couch. It was Dre and he smelled good and he was dressed and he was cute. I surprised myself with what I just said in my head but he was.
"What you doin' on the computer?"
"I'm just playing Sims 4 and on Facebook." Then the rest of my family walked in the room and they were dressed and stuff. It was like they woke up right after me.
"Oh you look pretty."
"Thanks mom."
"Your welcome."
I chose some mint green booty shorts that was ripped at the bottom with a tight belly shirt that says Barbie in gradient colored words. And everyone else was wearing black but Dre and I Dre was wearing a white beater with a light grey and dark grey jacket. And some white shoes and black pants.
Corey was looking more like he was going somewhere special.
"Aye bro where are you going?"
"Well Dre I'm going on a date."
"Why am I just now knowing this?"
"I forgot to tell you last night."
"Ok then just leave me out like that."
"You know what Dre since my brother want to leave you out; you wanna go sight seeing with me?"
"Yeah that sounds fun to be with you."
"Ok then you ready to leave now?"
"Yeah I'm down." My mom and dad mouths dropped cause they were shocked that me and Dre was now getting along. Oh well it was coming soon. When we got out of the building we got dropped off at downtown. When we got there we looked at some art and was looking at the stores. I was actually having fun with his presence. We were laughing and playing around.
"So who do you think my brother went out with."
"I don't know I didn't even see him talking to anyone so I was surprised."
"Yeah he did you wrong leaving you like that."
"Yeah. OH LOOK THATS THE THEATER. I wanna go inside come on."
"Andre its closed!" I said whispering to him. Then he started walking away to the back.
"Andre what the hell are you doing!?"
"Andre!!!" I tried to whisper a little louder so he could hear me even though I know he's ignoring me.
"Andre!!!" I took a deep breath and sprinted to follow after him,I have a feeling we're going to get caught.
"Mann. Andre wait up!" I said sprinting. Then he hid behind the dumpster and signaled me to come over there. And I ran and hid behind the dumpster too.
"This is not a good idea Andre and we could get caught." He put his finger on my mouth and shushed me. I moved his finger "Bruh!" I said then he shushed me again. I herd a door open. It was the janitor going home. I herd him say another one was going to come later on the phone then Dre stopped the door with his foot so it doesn't close until the janitor turns the corner.
Not a few seconds later after he turned that corner Dre stood up told me to come on and went inside I followed behind him while we both laughed. Then when he opened the other door we were in the main room where there's seats and the stage. Me and Dre gaze at how big the place was. Then he sat in a seat in the first row buy the wall way.
"Take a video of us together so you don't forget." He said as he kicked his feet up and folded his arms and winked at me.
"Boy." I said chuckling but I did take a picture. Then he grabbed my hand and took me up stage with him and he went to the microphone and grabbed it off the stand then put his hood on and then put it back on the stand. I was walking behind him just watching him.
"Hey Jus check me out." He said as he danced while doing moves with the mic. All I could do is laugh and watch him be his goofy self. Then after he ran by me and said tag then ran back stage and I chased after him to tag him back. Then he ran into the costume room and he stopped and looked at the clothes.
"I wanna try this stuff on."
"Well go ahead then." I said smirking at him. Then he looked at me and smiled and grabbed some shirts and pants and jackets. Then he went into this dressing room.
"You ready?!" He yelled
"Yeah come out." I said laughing.
Then he came out with some baggy grey joggers and he was laughing then he grabbed a drumstick and starting twirling it. And then threw it. It looked good on him but I couldn't keep straight face. Then he sat in the chair and looked at me.
"Ok now what else."
"What you mean?"
"Make me an outfit with this stuff, I'll be your model."
"Um ok then." As I smiled and put some clothes together. I put a blue jean jacket with a black beater and some pants together with some black and white shoes. Then he took it and went into the dressing room. And when he came out he climbed on something by the wall and started dancing on it. I was cracking up. Then walked in the hallway to show it off a little more. As he was smiling and seen I was laughing he started laughing and he looked so cute. For the first time I was attracted by him. And I was having fun with him. I would've never did this with my brothers or friends cause they are too scared to. Then we went back into the dressing room and he grabbed something else. When he came out this time he had on some jeans with a grey shirt and he grabbed the guitar and started playing it.
"I didn't know you can play the guitar."
"There's a lot of things you don't know bout me."
"Yeah like you having a brain."
Then he put the guitar on his shoulder and act like he was going to hit me with it.
"Shut yo ah up before I hit you with this guitar." He said while I laughed at him. Then he grabbed a Neo outfit and shoes to match and went into the dressing room again. When he came out this time he started to chase me so I ran out the other door and ran down some stairs laughing. Then he followed after me and held on to the railings and did a jump in the air and smiled and ran back down. I tried to hide behind a pillar and then he was on the other side of it and tried to go around to get me but I ran back up the stair and ran back to the dressing room. And then he ran and grabbed me by the waist stopping himself. Then he said
"I got you." Then let go.
"C'mon and change back so we can go."
"Ok fine I'll change." As he went into the dressing room changing into the clothes he came here with.
I put all the other clothes on the hangers and put them back with the rest of them. And he came out of the room and we left the dressing room. As we were trying to leave we herd the janitor so we ran into the girls bathroom and hid in a stall on a toilet. Then the janitor came into the bathroom to mop the floor we had to be quiet so we don't get caught. Then he almost accidentally put his foot into the water in the toilet and he tried to catch his balance and accidentally pulled me closer by the hips. And we gaze into each other's eyes. He was about to kiss me but then he seen the janitor by our stall. The janitor then opened our stall. We tried to play like mannequins to see if he don't see us and as he was turning around to our side someone called his phone that was outside on the cart on the left side of the bathroom. He put the mop back and went to go get his phone.
We ran to go out the door but we peeked to see where he was. His back was turned so we went by the door we came in but hid out of his sight until he went into the restroom. And when he did we made a run for the door. And when we went out it was a sunset horizon.