Jay park x reader part 1

You woke up at your mum yelling at you to get up out of bed to get ready for school it was your first day at a Korean school so you were nervous.. "mum do I have to go" "yes"she yelled back.. you  finally got up and walked to the bathroom and turned on the water you got undressed and hopped in the shower 15 minutes later...you got out and wrapped a towel around yourself and walked to your bedroom you opened your closet and decided to wear black ripped skinny jeans and  a black cropped top with converse to top it all off oh and don't forget your favourite black chocker you got dressed and then went to do your makeup then you put up your hair into a messy bun "done" you said proud of yourself you grabbed your backpack and went downstairs "hi mum"  "good morning (y/n)" "now you have to leave Because school starts in 16 minutes and your walking it only two blocks away you'll be fine" "okay mum byeee love you" you walked out of the door waving good bye 16 minutes later... you got to school you looked at your phone 9:00am shit I'm late you run into the school looking for you class i found it!! You jumped with glee you where soo nervous 😩 but you new it was to late to back out you opened the door to your classroom and they stood a handsome young man you couldn't  believed how hot he was "(y/n) your late" you got snapped back into reality "oh I'm sorry accidentally slept in" go take a seat next to Kim young you walked down the aisle of desks to the back you took a seat and you were day dreaming looking out the window when Mr Park called out your name "(y/n) see me after school" Great now I have detention you thought in your head.....
--------------------------------------------------------
Authors note
Hey guys so that's part one  stay tuned for part two