TFA - Chapter 12

"Clean yourselves up. I will meet you inside." Megatron ordered, then turned and made his way back inside. 

At first I was a bit confused, then I looked at Blitzwing and myself. Both of us were nearly covered in dirt and small bits of grass. I dusted myself off and wiped away as much dirt as I could. 

I turned to face Blitzwing, but as soon as I did, a large chunk of dirt and mud smacked me right in the face, followed by the sound of Blitzwing's laugh. I didn't even have to look - I automatically knew he was in his Random persona.

I laughed and wiped the mud from my faceplate, then balled it up as best I could and threw it right back at him. "You bastard!" I shouted jokingly, a grin on my face.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!" Blitzwing ducked down to avoid he mud, then scooped up another handful of it, and chucked it at my helm. Just as the chunk of dirt flew through the air, Megatron had stepped out behind me just as I ducked down to avoid the mud-ball. 

WHACK!

The mud-ball hit Megatron instead, smacking him square in the faceplate. 

My optics widened as Blitzwing converted back to Icy. The pupil in his good optic shrunk down pin-point sized. "RUN.." 

I nodded repeatedly. "GOOD IDEA." Both of us took off running as we heard Megatron shouting behind us.

"BLIIITZZWIIIIIING!!" Megatron's voice echoed through the woods, his voice deep, full of anger.

My partner and I ran off into the woods, laughing like a couple of idiots. We would most likely be punished later, but for now, we just ran. Eventually, the two of us came to a stop at an old sapphire lake that glimmered in the sunlight. We both skidded to a stop just at the edge of the lake and grinned at each other. I gave Blitzwing a playful shove. "Now you've done it. We're so dead." 

Blitzwing was nearly knocked down, but regained his balance and chuckled. "He vill cool down eventually."

Both of stared at each other for a moment, then Blitzwing converted to Random, and both of us pointed at each other in sync, laughing at his "cool" pun.

After the two of us stopped laughing, Icy returned and I looked at myself, then the lake. "Hm.." I glanced over to him. "Pardon me, but--" Suddenly I would leap into the water, sending waves along the water, a bit of it splashing out and onto the edge of the lake.

Even now, in this form, the water felt wonderful. I closed my optics for a moment, some of the dirt and grass washing off of me without effort. The water began to grow still for a moment, until I looked over and saw Blitzwing stepping into the water. Smirking, I made my way over and suddenly grabbed his pede. I could hear him yelp in surprise, which sounded funny since it was muffled by the water. He tried to pull away, but I was too quick and pulled him under.

As Blitzwing slipped into the water, I could see some of the dirt washing away just as it had with me. Blitzwing playfully shoved me, but I just laughed. Without warning, HotHead made an appearance and pulled me into a noogie.

"Hey!" I shouted, laughing. Though it didn't seem like much since we were underwater. "Dafuq, bro?"

"HA!" Blitzwing turned and swam up to the surface of the lake, so I followed, chasing him up. After a bit more roughhousing, the dirt and grass eventually was completely washed away. Apparently we had been gone for too long, because when Blitzwing and I finally climbed out of the lake, we were greeted by a rather impatient Megatron, who was tapping his pede against the ground with his arms crossed over his chassis. 

I let out a slight groan and rolled my optics. "Crap..." To be honest, at this point he almost felt like my dad. He certainly started acting like it. He would give me those 'I'm disappointed in you' glares and shake his head in disapproval of some of the things I did.