Home Bound

Chapter 4

*********************************

I woke up looking at Luke as his body towered over mine. "Good morning sunshine," he said and kissed my lips. His tongue traced the middle of my lips as he pressed his body against mine. I teased him and didnt open my mouth. He grabbed my ass making me moan against his mouth. He took advantage of my slightly agape lips and slid his tongue into my mouth. I smiled at his actions and played with his tongue. "You ready to go back to the pack baby?" Luke asked resting his forehead on mine and breathing heavy. "Honestly no. Its been amazing having time to spend with you instead of having to deal with the pack. But i want to go get Delilah. I miss my baby," i say tickling him to get him off of me. He smiled and moved, letting me get off the bed. I cover myself in the bed drapes and walk to the bathroom. I feel a strong pair of arms wrap around me and a soft pair of lips tenderly make their way up my neck. "Hi baby," I said looking at him in the mirror. "Hello sweetheart," He said, while i brushed my snarled hair. "I miss our little girl," I admitted while turning around and pecking his lips before I hoped in the shower. As the warm water ran down my body Luke slipped himself into the shower and joined me. I washed my body and turned around to Luke staring at me. "what?" I asked smiling "you're just," he started and smiled "you're just so beautiful," he finished and kissed my shoulder. I finished and got out while draping a towel around myself. "Aww baby don't cover up," he whined. I giggled and dried my hair while digging through my cloths to find something to wear. I found a pair of green acid washed shorts, an off shoulder white shirt, and sneakers. Luke smacked my ass as I went to leave the room. I snuck up and jumped on the couch waking shayla up "ouch what was that for?" she asked stubbornly. "well. get up, get food, ill give you cloths to wear, because you're meeting the pack today," I stated shaking her shoulders rapidly. She smiled and got up. "Luke! boo!" I yelled awkwardly and flopped on the bed. "what," he asked extending the word and flopping next to me while chuckling slightly. "whatcha want for breakfast," I asked poking his nose. "bacon," he said. "anything else?" I asked laughing and poking him again. "hmm bacon," he said chuckling. "You're obsessed with bacon," I said giggling. "did I hear bacon?" he said smiling and poking my tummy. I grabbed a pair of deep purple shorts and a black and white shirt that was tie dyed. I danced awkwardly out of the room and into the living room "shayla, here's some cloths," I yelled and tossed them at her face. She caught them and awkwardly looked at the ground "what if the pack treats me like Luke treated me?" she asked. "just let them warm up to you okay? you'll do fine sweetie," I said and hugged her. "now go get dressed and take a shower, we're gunna straighten that curly mass of hair." I said as a grin appeared on her face. She walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I smiled and picked up the phone while dialing room service. "Room service how may I help you?" the lady asked in quite a happy tone. "um I'd like to order breakfast," I stated. "Psst don't forget the bacon," I heard Luke's nagging voice behind me. "3 plates of eggs, bacon, and toast please with some orange juice," I stated. "you're order will be right up ma'am. Have a nice day," she said and hung up. Luke hugged me and kissed my neck "baby do we have to bring her to the pack with us? We don't know if she's truthfully on our side," he said. I looked at him sternly and flicked his nose "she's a 15 year old girl. With, who knows what he did to her. Trust me Luke if she's like me then she's on our side," I said and kissed where I had flicked on his nose. He hugged me and ran his fingers through my hair "you're beautifully amazing baby," he said and kisses my cheek. He raced to the door when he heard a light tapping and opened it to reveal a staff member wheeling in a tray with our food on it. I read Luke's mind 'bacon! bacon! BACON!' god I married such a child. I chuckled to myself. The staff exited "I'm not a child!" Luke pouted and stomped his foot. I laughed and ate my eggs silently. Shayla quietly exited the bathroom and stared at the floor, almost afraid to look up. "What's wrong?" I asked looking at her. "Oh nothing I'm jut not allowed to look up because Ben doesn't like my eyes. He said I'm a freak of nature," she said. "Well Ben's not here," Luke said annoyed while his mouth was stuffed with bacon. "don't be rude!" I threatened holding a fork up as a weapon and giving him the evil eye. "Lemme see those eyes," I said setting my plate down and walking over to her. I lifted up her face and looked into her eyes "oh my, who would ever want those hidden?" I asked astounded by her eyes. One was a bright baby blue and the other was a steel grey. "In this pack you don't ever need to hide those beautiful eyes of yours," I said smiling and handing her the plate of food. She smiled back and happily ate. By the way she was eating I could tell she hadn't eaten in a few days. I finished my food and gave Luke my last piece of bacon. "yay you do love me after all!" he shouted and ate it. I kinda gave him a look and walked away laughing. By the time the straightener was heated up shaylas hair had air dried. I started to straighten it and by the time I was done Luke was sprawled out on the bed pretending to be asleep. I pounced on him and he grunted "uh that hurt," he complained. "good! get your bags! were headed home boo," I said and pecked his lips. He grabbed my bags and we walked out of out room. He paid for the rest of our honeymoon at the desk and we headed out. I checked my phone and texted my mom stating that we were going home. "Get on my back and hold on real tight. Were flying over water so I don't want you falling," I said making her eyes grow wide. She hopped on and we took off.

"Probably wondering why I've called a pack meeting," Luke stated from the meeting room. "Well we have good news and bad news," Luke started. "Bad news or good news first?" he asked. There was a murmur of the crowd "well lets do the good news first. There is a new member to the pack," Luke said and I brought shayla out. "She's human," Luke added and everyone fell silent. "what's the bad news?" someone shouted. Luke rubbed the back of his neck "Nobody is going to like what I have to say," he started. "Ben's not dead," he said quickly and watched everyone's face twist into horror. Everyone started to talk over each other and the room became loud. "Hey! calm down!" Luke yelled getting angry. "That's enough!" he shouted quieting everyone. "we will work on the issue but for now! Just be alert!" he said calming down. The meeting was dismissed and I showed shayla to her room. "you're staying here, no arguing." I closed the door and smiled.

************************************

Yay update!!

Guys go read shaylas back story called "Truth behind my mistakes" on the account called shayla000

~jackie xoxo