The end of Gravity Falls

Authors notes:
Yellow: Yellow everyone. This is the first chapter and I would like to thank you for reading this story and I hope you-

Red: Yay yay yay JUST GO ON WITH THE STORY.

Yellow: Ok ok. Well just so you know your female in this particular book.

Red: IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LEAVE!

Yellow: RED!
_________________________________________
(Y/n) Pov 3rd

   "Today is the day!" (Y/n) said voice full of excitement jumping out of the bed. She then quickly put on here stay at home close and hurried to here phone(it's a galaxy 5).

  To Emma: HEY YOU GONNA WATCH WIERD MAGEDDON PART 3!!!!!

  From Emma: YOU KNOW IT! XD

  To Emma: K See you then. 👈😀👈

   (Y/n) sighed and laid on her bed looking at the ceiling. A smile of content on her face. Then a though popped up into her mind.
'What am going to do until then?'

-------------------------
Bill's Pov 1st

  The room around me started to burn as light blue fire licked at the ceiling.
  "No! What's happening to me!" My words soon became gibberish and my form started to change uncontrollable  in a desperate attempt to escape Stanley's mind.
  "Stanley!" I yelled my hand outstretched. Suddenly everything went black.

----------

(Y/n) Pov 1st

  "Wow that...was... AWESOME!" I said pumping my fist into the air. Not long after my phone started to vibrate. I reached over my bed side to get it.  Surely enough it was Emma.

  From Emma: Did you finish watching weirdmageddon part 3

  To Emma: You know it. :D

  From Emma: To bad it's over  :'(

  To Emma: Yay me too.

  From Emma: Welp at least we have Steven Universe ☆

  To Emma: Yay but it won't be the same.

  From Emma: True dat.

  To Emma: Well GTG

  From Emma: K

  I sighed. Well now that gravity falls is over what should I do? Hmm........Youtube. With that I exited out of messages and went into youtube to watch other people's reaction to weirdmageddon part 3. How ever one question stuck with me.

  What ever happened to Bill?

---------------------

??? Pov 1st

"Dara. Are you ready?" The professor asked snapping me out of my troubled train of thought.

"Y-Yes i'm ready." I answered quickly composing myself. Me the Professor and fellow colleagues are working on a portal that could help us prove the possibility of time travel. The finishing touches were completely and the Professor was getting ready to switch the machine on.

  "Ok. In 3...2...." He seemed to hesitate for a moment "...1." He switched on the machine. A loud humming and  ripping noise could be heard along with the sound of metal being bent and thrown. I covered my ears and squeezed my eyes shut.
  I felt a light tug on my lab clothes and open my eyes to see things starting to get sucked into a jagged rip that was approximately 3 meters long and a foot wide. I grab a hold of one of the few pipes still attached to the wall.

  "TURN IT OFF! SHUT IT DOWN!" I yelled. The Professor was already on it flipping switches and push button to try and stabilize the now growing rip in my guess space and time. The other people in the room were either running away, holding on to items to stop themselves from being sucked up, or are bieng sucked up and ripped apart as they fall into the rift.

  Screaming. Lots of screaming. It felt like a eternity as I held onto the pipe for dear life. Then out of nowhere it stopped. It all stopped. I looked around at the wreckage in front of me. I stood up and scanned the area. I saw some people who were knocked out, in bad shape, both, or dead. I seemed to be one of the lucky one and the only one conscience. Professor wasn't so lucky.

  The worst part is. I think I forgot something but what?

------------------
Bill's Pov 1st

  I felt myself fall apart like a Jenga Tower. It felt......painful. I was sinking? Floating? Falling apart again and again. Then something happened.....something unatural.....something scientific....

   I was thrown into a different universes. Screaming.....lots of screaming. I open my eye to see a rift in the universe that was getting bigger and bigger. Nope I am not getting thrown back into oblivion.

   With a snap of my fingers the rift closed up. This in turn filled me with immense pain and drowsiness. I started to glitch out and it took a lot in me to keep myself together.

   "WHAT THE." I turn around to see a human looking down at me from across the lab. Again with a snap of my fingers I wiped his memory and teleported away. Again I was racked with pain and exhaustion. Not long after I passed out.

-----------------

Author notes

Yellow: Welp that was chapter one.

Red: Did you like it? Come on I know you liked it ;D

Yellow: Red 😒

Red:Welp got to go *skedaddle*

Yellow: Welp anyway please do leave feedback and comment. Bye. Oh and also can any one guess the correct meaning of Dara? Until next time then. ;)