Chapter 20: T or D?

Chapter 20: T or D?

_______________________________________________________

"Truth or Dare?" Percy asked Annabeth. Him, Annabeth, and Piper were the only ones in Percy's cabin.

"Dare," she replied.

"I dare you to go around camp and shout that you eat owl pellets for breakfast," Percy said. Piper gasped.

"Pass?" Annabeth asked.

"No passes," Percy replied. Annabeth slowly stood up and walked out the door. Percy and Piper followed to see what the campers' reaction would be.

"I EAT OWL PELLETS FOR BREAKFAST!" Annabeth shouted. People looked at her and laughed. She walked back to Percy's cabin and sat down.

"Piper, truth or dare?" Annabeth asked.

"Truth?"

"What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?" Annabeth asked.

"Ummm. That's a tough one. One night, my dad was doing a photo shoot and he brought me along. I met a bunch of celebrities. The thing is, though, I had a big piece of broccoli stuck in my teeth the whole time," she said.

"Ouch," Percy said. Then, Leo walked in.

"Whatcha guys doing?" he asked.

"We're doing a game of truth or dare," Piper responded.

"Can I join?" Leo asked.

"Sure," Percy said.

"Leo, truth or dare?" Piper asked.

"Dare," he said confidently.

"I dare you to light your hair on fire and scream 'Aaaaahhhh' and dive into the lake," Piper told him. He got up, and went outside. His finger lit up, and he lit his hair on fire.

He screamed, "Aaaahhh!" He dove into the lake. Some Aphrodite girls giggled. Leo got out of the lake, soaking wet and walked back inside. Another person arrived. It was Hazel.

"This sounds interesting. May I play?" she asked.

"Yes," Annabeth replied.

"Hazel, truth or dare?" Leo questioned.

"Truth," she asnswered.

"Do you like me?" Leo smiled.

"That's and easy one! I do not like you," she said. Leo just shrugged.

Then he said, "Well, not everyone's on Team Leo." Drew then walked in.

"I'm going to play," she demanded.

"Sure," Piper smiled mischievously.

"Drew, truth or dare?" Piper asked.

"Dare," she said. Piper just looked like she'd one a million bucks.

"I dare you, for the whole day, tell everyone yes to the questions they ask you," Piper replied. Drew's face turned pale.

"Fine." she said.

"Hey Drew, do you love me?" Leo asked, laughing.

"Yes," Drew mumbled.

"What? I can't hear you!" Leo replied.

"I said yes!" Drew said. Everyone except Drew laughed. Then, Frank walked in. He sat down and waited for his turn.

"Frank, t or d?" Leo asked.

"Dare," he replied.

"I dare you to turn into a horse and make fun of Chiron about how he's getting fat," Leo dared. Frank gulped and galloped to the Big House in horse form. He came back with a hoof print on his face.

"What happened?" Percy asked.

"He seems to be a little sensitive about the subject of his weight," Frank replied. Leo just laughed.

"Hey. If my hair had to be lit on fire, I think the hoof slap is the same level as mine," Leo said. Then, Jason walked in.

"Can I play?" he asked.

"Yes," Hazel replied.

"Jason, truth or dare?" Drew asked.

"Truth."

"Have you ever fallen when you have flown?" she asked.

"Maybe," he said. Drew looked at him. "Ok! Yes, I have."

"Percy, truth or dare?" Jason asked.

"Dare," he replied.

"I dare you to summon water and soak Thalia," Jason said. Apparently, he had needed to get Thalia back for something.

"Ok," Percy said. He had needed to get his revenge from the pillow pet incident. Percy walked outside where Thalia was.

"Hey, Percy," she said. Percy almost regretted to do it, but he looked at Jason. Jason nodded his head. Percy summoned water and it soaked Thalia. "Why did you do that?" she said angrily. She summoned lightening on him. Percy just got up and walked back to his cabin. His clothes were smoked.

"Whoa," Annabeth said.

"Hey Drew, do you sniff your butt?" Piper asked.

"Yes," she replied. Everyone laughed.

"Good one, Piper!" Jason said. Drew looked at them angrily. Everyone laughed again.

_______________________________________________________

Thanks! Please comment!