The Consequence That Brought me Back to You (Zak Bagans)

Okay so here's my second short. I hope you guys like it, even though I spent a lot of time on it, I don't know if it's good enough.

If anyone wants one, comment your name down below and make sure you're following.

Fan, vote, comment

~Rose

"We can never be friends again." she whispered her hand on the handle of his car door, ready to leave.

"Why? Nothing happened to make it this way." he argued.

"Nothing happened?" she hissed "You chose some stupid girl over me after I admitted everything to you!" she shouted.

"It was a mistake, but I can't change it." he sighed.

"I told you that you would lose me if you chose her, and you did." she said tears in her eyes.

"Please?" he barely whispered.

"No! I'm done being everyone's second choice, never ever speak to me again! I hate you!" She growled getting out of the car and slammed the door shut behind her. She didn't even look back nor did she think about it. Instead she walked inside to her room and cried.

He followed her inside because he wasn't ready to give up yet.

"You said it would be weird when you said you didn't like me." He said sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"I lied! Because I fucking loved you!" she yelled and covered her mouth realizing what she had said.

He opened his mouth to say something but before he could she pointed at the door "Get out of my house. Don't come back."

"But Alana, " he began to say.

"Go!" she yelled furious.

~

"Lily, come on baby you need to go to school!" Alana paced back and forth in her kitchen waiting for her 5 year old daughter to come down the stairs. It was her first day at kindergarten and Alana was more nervous than her daughter.

"Okay lets go Mommy." her daughter stood at the bottom of the stairs her long blonde hair combed to the side and her cheeks red with excitement.

"Baby, your dress is on backwards." her mom giggled, kneeling down beside her to fix the navy blue dress her daughter was wearing, "I told you that you would need my help." she sighed zipping up the dress the right way.

"I just wanted to be a big kid." she pouted crossing her arms.

"One day you'll be really big, but you can't leave Mommy just yet." She hugged her daughter tightly to her chest and kissed her forehead.

"Mom lets go!" Lily wormed out her Mom's grip and ran to the door.

"I packed your lunch, it's in your back pack." she said as she buckled Lily into her seat.

"Okay." Lily shrugged leaning back in her car seat hugging her black back pack to her chest.

Alana started the car and drove to the elementary school only a few minutes from their house.  She sighed as she parked the car and got out, she wasn't ready to let her go yet. She had spent every single day with her since the day she was born.

"Mommy get me out!" Lily struggled tugging at her seat belt excited to meet the other kids swarming into the school.

Alana un did her seat belt and Lily jumped out of the car, "Not so fast." Alana laughed grabbing her dress tugging her back before she ran any further.