Changes

"Babe.... Babe!" I hollered at Michael over the phone. "What amber?" He said irritated. "Really? I'm on the phone with you and I haven't seen you in 4 months. Why are you acting like this?"I asked mad. "Cause I got shit I gotta do Amber. Everytime I talk to you, you're in a bad mood and I can't stand it." He said. "You don't even care." I said as a tear slid down my face. "And here we go.... now you're gonna cry." He replied. "Fine. How was your day?" I asked trying to pull myself together. "Good, good. Me and Lisa Marie presely have been meeting up a lot talking about doing a duet or something so that's exciting." He said casually. "That's awesome baby." I said trying to keep myself together. "You guys have been spending a lot of time together." I commented. "Oh my god. Are you seriously gonna go there?!" He said mad. "You are my wife, I've never given you a reason to ever think I'd cheat but you are always accusing me of it!" He hollered. "I'm sorry." I cried. "I'm done talking to you." He said mad. "No! Baby Please! I'm sorry!" I begged. "No! I'm so tired of this! Bye!" He yelled then hung up. I tired to call him back but he rejected it, i kept trying and trying but he kept rejecting them. I held the phone to my chest cursing at myself for saying that! I'm so stupid! I couldn't stop my tears. He doesn't care that I'm hurt, he's act like everything is okay. Whenever I show emotion he gets mad. Just like he use to when we found out I couldn't get pregnant. Oh my god.... he's gonna leave me! No, I can't handle that again. I can feel my chest tightening. I seriously can't breath! "Mom?" I heard Audrey's voice. I couldn't reply. I'm having a really bad panic attack. "Mom?! What's wrong? " She freaked out. I was on my hands and knees on my bed trying to catch my breath. "I'm calling daddy!" She panicked. She grabbed my phone and called him.but of course he didnt answer. She then called Jennifer and she's on her way over. "Mom are you okay?" Ben asked coming into my room. He rubbed my back trying to calm me. "Hey what's going on?" Jennifer asked walking into my room. I just busted into tears. "Kids let us talk." She said. "I can't breath! I'm so scared!" I cried. "Come on guys, to your rooms. Please." Jennifer asked. The kids looked so scared. They finally left. "Whats wrong?" She asked. I told her everything. "He's gonna leave me again, I can't handle it!" I cried. "Sweetheart, you gotta let it go & stop being mad at him. I'm on your side but if you wanna keep your marriage going,  you have to let it go." She said then hugging me.  "Okay.... I will." I said. "It'll be okay." She smiled. My phone started to ring and it was Michael. "Hello?" I answered. "What the fuck is going on?! Aubrey just call me freaking out!" He hollered. "I'm sorry baby.... I was just having a little panic attack." I said.  "Are you serious? I'm seriously across the country and you can't even keep your emotions in check?" He said irritated. "I didn't mean for them to see me like that." I said embarassed. "You need to stop fucking crying & be a mom!" He yelled. Tears filled my eyes, that hurts. "Are you fucking serious. Give me that phone!" Jennifer said grabbing my phone. "Are you fucking kidding me Michael!" She yelled. "Oh god, she's got you over there too?" He said.  "Well someone's had to be here for her! Your fucking wife is having a panic attack cause shes afraid you'll leave her and all you do is bitch at her? What kind of husband are you?!" She yelled. "This is none of your business!" He said. "Um yeah it is. I'm here for her everytime you break her heart. I'm not gonna keep quiet this time!" She said. "I don't have to listen to this." He said hanging up. I brusted into tears again. "I can't believe him!" She said pissed. She held me as I cried. I felt another body crawl onto the bed. "Mom...." I heard Aubrey say. "What baby?" I asked softly. "Don't cry." She said wipping my tears. "I'm fine babygirl. Go back to bed." I said. "Why are you and daddy fighting?" "Were not." I replied. "Mom I'm not 6 anymore. I know you and daddy are fighting." She said. "Babygirl please don't worry about this." I begged. She cuddled up next to me as Jennifer grabbed some extra blankets. "Thank you for coming over." I said. "You know I will always be here." She said. We all laid down and turned a movie on. Aubrey held my head, stroking my hair. "I love you mom." "I love you more." I told her, kissing her head.