Life 1

Thank you Katelynn_Elizabeth for making my wonderful cover. This story reminds me of Nine Lives don't you think?

My name is Diane Crane. I'm previously in the body of my sister, Susy Crane.

Previously? You ask. Well let's just say I take a long nap (die) and wake up in someone else's body.

Yes I'm dead.

Anyways I'm in my sister's body and will probably die soon.

I get up and gaze in the mirror. My sister has dark black hair, pale skin, and brown eyes. While I used to have dark black hair, pale skin, and you guessed it, white eyes. I'm serious I could see and my eye color was white.

OFF TOPIC!!! Anyways, why does she look so fragile? Did I cause her to be like this?

Swollen eyes, stuffy nose, and flushed skin. Yeah those are signs that she was grieving me.

I get dressed in a green, black, and white long-sleeve shirt and some dark blue jeans.

I walk into the kitchen and see my mom. Mom unlike me and Susy has brown hair and tanned skin. But she has Susy's chocolate brown eyes.

"You came out." She says awed.

"...yes....I thought it was finally time to come join the living." I say jokingly.

"Hey....do you mind if I go out for a while? "I ask quietly.

"Not at all, as long as your up and moving." She smiles with some tears in her eyes.

"Oh mom." I hug her. I feel bad for dying on her.

"I'm okay." she says shakily and wipes her eyes with the back of her hand.

Oh mom I wish I could tell you, but if I did then something bad will happen to the both of us.

"I'll be back in a little while." I say softly and grab the keys.

I walk out the door and yell."I love you!"

I don't hear her reply as I get in the car.

The one place everyone goes to... The mall. I'm not worried about dying again, I'm worried about not living enough to go shopping!!

I walk through Dillard's and find some cute brown boots. I buy them and go to the next store Hot Topic.

Okay Hot Topic is like my favorite store, so like I buy everything in the whole store.

After a few more hours in different stores I hear my stomach rumble and look at my watch. 12:30.

LUNCH TIME!!!

I run to cafeteria part of the mall and look at all the choices I have.

Hmmm...there's Popeye's, Cici's, China Buffet, Panda Express, Chicken Express and some other stuff.

I walk to Cici's because like who doesn't love it??  I got a lot plate full of pizza and looked for a seat.

I sit down at a seat by myself and start eating. "Hello can I sit beside u?" Someone says beside me.

I look up. It was a cute boy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Sure." I smile. He stares at me for a minute and shakes his head. He takes a seat beside me and starts eating his food.

"What's your name?" I ask him.

"Oh...it's Daniel. What's yours?"

"I'm Susy." I couldn't help, but stare at him. He was gorgeous.

"Hey....Susy you awake in there?" He snaps his fingers.

I blush. "W-what?"

"I asked you if you wanted to hang out today, get some time to know each other...I think we could be good friends."

"Oh yeah sure."

~~later~~

"Hey Daniel" I say as I walk into the park.

"Hey Susy " he looks up at me and smiles.

"Are we hanging out in the park?"

"Yeah if that's okay with you."

"It's fine."

I sit down on a swing and look at him. He looks back at me and walks my way."what are you doing?"

He smiles with his cute dimples. "I'm swinging you."

He pushes forward a little bit and I giggle. He pushes me harder and and I go up in the air. I look behind me and see him grinning wildly.

Next thing I know he stops the swing and sits on me. "Ughh your too heavy get off." I say while laughing.

"Okay,but what about you sit on me while I swing the both of us?"

I couldn't help but grin. "okay."

We both get off and he sits down. I flop down on purpose just to make him know what it's like with someone heavy on you.

He barks out a laugh and starts swinging. He holds me with both hands like he's hugging me.

I hear a noise and look up above me. Right as I'm about to open my mouth, the swing breaks making us both fall.

We bust out laughing and I wipe my pants as I stand up.

He tugs me towards him and all I know is that we're kissing. His lips are so soft. I pull back though and start blushing.

"I-im sorry I didn't me-"

"It's alright" I say as I lean into him.

I look at the sky and notice that it's getting dark. "Oh man I need to go home or else my mom is gonna freak." I tell him.

He nods and I walk to my car. He's nice I wish I could have seen him in my original body.

I turn the keys and the car starts. I wave to Daniel as I drove away.

I'm...getting....sleepy. I...don't...know ...what's wrong. I look at the clock in my car. It's only 7 o'clock.

But...I'm....so...sleepy. I close my eyes not knowing that there is a truck heading straight for me.

What did you guys think? First story and longest thing I have ever wrote lol. Does anyone get kissed by the people they first meet?