CHAPTER 4

I'm battling whether to tell Nate about my encounter with the band member of The Wanted. I'm almost completely lost in my head while Nate drives and talks about his trip to New York. I can't help but think about what just happened. I wasn't expecting to see him, of all people. Jay. I don't know if I want to call it lucky. The fact that it was completely unexpected makes it kind of exciting to think about. I realize now I didn't even think to ask for a picture, or anything. I first saw him in concert about two/three years ago, I was dragged along against my will. I didn't know much about the band until after that concert. I believe I was somewhat of an instant fan, and I couldn't help being attracted to Jay and Nathan. I was 19. With time and thinking about my future my fangirl days were left behind. It's strange remembering how at the time I would wish for a moment, like one I just so happened to experience in the airport. Meet my one of my favorite artist. It all just happened so fast.

* Flashback *

"Just, one minute, Kevin. Please?" Jay asked who I'm guessing is his bodyguard.

I think Jay just kind of ran off and they've been looking for him. I get to see the rest of the band not far off watching us wondering what's going on.

"I actually have someone waiting for me too, so.." I shrug. "It's okay."

"Will you at least tell me your name?"

I nod. "Rose."

"Rose. I don't get a last name?"

I chuckle, "Donovan, Rose Donovan."

"I'm, Jay." He offers his hand to shake, "Jay McGuiness."

We shake hands.

"It was nice meeting you, McGuiness."

"You as well, Miss Donovan." I return a smile.

He lets his body guard take him away but he looks back at me as I call his name, "You should know. You're eyes really are much prettier in person." I see him smile at the compliment.

I smile once more and give him a wave goodbye.

* End Flashback *

I didn't think to tell him I knew exactly who he is, but I'm quite happy that I did.

I look over at look at Nate at the mention of Elena and Alex.

"Say that again?" I ask.

"I saw Alex, and Elena, both, in New York," he pauses. "Under the same room."

"What?!" I'm excited. "It's about got damn time." 

"Yea! Imagine how that went down. I'm honestly thankful I was there to witness it."

"You have to tell me everything." I insist.
"Oh I've planned to. But first, you have have to tell me, what's with you, huh?" Nate nudges me.

"Nothing. Hana has something planned for tonight." I decide to tell him. "I wasn't going to tell you, but I'm thinking that I have nothing to wear. I'm going to have to go shopping."

"That's what's on your mind?" He raises his eyebrows at me full of suspicion. He's not buying my words.

"It's nothing, Nate. Honestly."

"Alright, alright. I get it. I trust that you'll tell me what's going on, eventually." I laugh.

I will, eventually.