Chapter 1: No Rules

I look around with a smile, and catching Jeff from the corner of my eyes, I laugh and giggle as he slithers his arms around my waist. "How many did you get?" He whispers in my ear seductively. Goosebumps tickle my skin as he presses his soft, white, lips on my neck.

"Seven-twenty-three." I press my body against his, making him smile. "I still win..." He begins to push me up against the blood stained wall, trapping me in his arms.

We've been running for a while now... But we don't regret it one bit. I turn around and look him in the eyes. "How many did you get, babe?"

He grins, "Seven-fifty-four." I smile wickedly. "I'll steal your number one day, don't worry about it." That's the truth.

An entire hotel and apartment was butchered today. Our lips were about to attach to each other's until we heard sirens. I laugh. "Wanna play a game?"

He grins back, "I'm gonna win anyways, so what's the point?" Not gonna happen this time, Jeffy.

"Who ever intimidates the cops most, wins. Who ever has to pull a card, loses." He thinks about it for a moment, before nodding. "Fine. What's the prize?"

I shrug and begin to walk to the enterance, "Who cares?"

That's when the police step from their cars and watch me walk quietly outside. "Hey guys, haven't seen you in a while."

"Drop the weapon! Drop the weapon or-" I put my weapon up and look back at Jeff who began to walk up from behind me protectively. "You had a head start," He says in a raspy voice. I shrug him off and laugh as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"There might be too many, Jenny. We'll have to back off-"

"I don't like that idea. I want to show you what it's like to have fun. While you run left I'll run right. We'll do a spiral before splitting up, okay?" I say before punching him in the shoulder. He sighs before bending down, getting ready to run.

"Put your hands in the air and get down on your knees!" They shout at us. Me and Jeff only laugh at their pathetic move. But then I sense something. It's heading towards Jeff. I close my eyes and listen, it's a bullet.

I sigh, "Jeff, move. There's a Sniper." Lifting my finger, I flick him in the forehead, making him take a step back. Exactly at the right time when the bullet passed through the space between us.

A pile of chills rolled up my back as I sensed Jeff's anger. Even the officers noticed his nerves beginning to flare. "What the fuck was that?" He mumbles as he looks up with a deadly look. I grin, getting ready to see what he has rolled up his sleeves.

He takes out the knife I had gotten him for his last birthday, and brings it to his lips. "Help me kill ever last one of these bastards." Small tears spring up in my eyes as I see him plant a kiss on the knife. I take my Multipod out, spinning it until it transformed into a scythe.

"You ready Jeff?" I grin, getting in a running position. He looks at me in the corners of his eyes, "I was born ready, babe."

I laugh before looking at the Police Officers. "Whatever you say." With that, I charge and dodge the bullets gracefully. This is actually pretty fun. I haven't wiped out a Police Squad in forever. Every spin, jump, and slide is filled with excitement. I can finally get some competition. Besides for Jeff.

That asshole never let's me win any games.

"Boss, we'll need back up-"

"The back up is already on their way! Bare with me and fucking aim!" I grin as I head towards the chief. "We can't afford losing them."

"But Sir, The Crow is involved-" I grit my teeth at the name they had labeled me.

"Just AIM." He shouts at him.

Suddenly, I'm behind him. He takes in a breath before looking behind him. Our eyes lock together for a moment, before I swing my scythe down. "Men who yell at their comrades are nothing but scum."

As his blood stains my clothes, I feel Jeff's back press against mine. "I got the boss." I mutter as they all encircle us.

That's when I hear another bang, I jump -to avoid getting hit my a gun, even if it doesn't kill me, it still hurts like a bitch- and twirl. Fine, if they want to play the shooting game, then I can play too. A laugh escapes my lips as I swing my Multipod before it becomes the thing that I was able to form.

"See you in hell!" I laugh before pulling the trigger. Jeff just watches me with amazement. I can already hear his compliments. 'You are so much better than me, Jenny.'

'Why thank you, darling-'

"Jenny!" My eyes search for Jeff's as I feel a sharp pain in my back, next to my spine.

I look behind me and see one of the men We Killers hate most. His name is Jordan Lockstore. And he is a Grade-A Government Assassin, aka he's one of the GGA's of the world. Recently, he has been sniffing out Jeff and I's tracks. Looks like he's finally caught up.

I can't get Jeff involved. I turn my Machine Gun back into the Multipod into it's original form. "A Class-A Guinea Pig, what an honor."

"Please Identify yourself, Crow."

Again, my teeth grind together and watch the ground, "Refused. Besides, who would want to ruin the game," I look up at him with a wicked grin, "when it's just beginning?"

His eyes narrow as he watches me walk up to him slowly. "Je-"

"Shut up! No names, Cockblock!" I shout at Jeff without looking at him. "I will not surrender, and neither will my Partner. So, leave, and we won't kill y-"

He points his gun at me with a blank stare. "You will surrender. Along with your little friend. Otherwise," His glare burned at me, "I can forcibly take you both in."

I put my Multipod away before I frown. "Look's like we'll have to fight in order to settle things."

"Stop, Jen-"

"Shut the fuck up, Woods!" I shout at Jeff again, Mr. Lockstore looks at me grimly.

"Challenge Accepted."