Chapter 7: Surprise!

J E N N I F E R ' S P . O . V

I gasp for all the air I can possibly get before my head is dunked under water. Screaming, trying to freeze them so I can escape, I struggle under their grip. My head once again comes out of the water to let me breathe. "How long are you planning on torturing me, asshole?"

"As long as it takes for you to tell us where your partner is," A man replies slyly. I growl at his voice, ready to scream, only for my head to be dunked right back under. This time, I play dead.

Maybe if I fool him long enough...

He lets me go, but I still don't react. Instead, I keep my head under the water and stop breathing. I hear an inaudible voice yelling at another. It's all mashed since my ears are filled with liquid. Not that it matters. By the looks of it, I think they fell for it.

A large hand grabs the back of my head, pulling me free from the water and tosses me on to the blood-stained floor. Making my heart stop a while back was a pretty good decision. Other than the fact that they're going to poke and prod me.

Before I could move from his grip, I feel something sharp enter it's way into my waist. I let out a shriek, already knowing the hell it is. "Hey, you crazy bastard!" Growling, he pushes away from me.

"So you were right, K." He says gruffly. I look and see the guy, no, my ex-best friend, whom I stabbed, and hear him chuckle. "Of course. I know her more than you think."

My eyebrows push together in confusion, "What the fuck, listen, I'll give you three seconds to release me-"

"I ask of you not to speak that way, Miss, for people are listening to your potty mouth."

A grin appears on my face, "Yeah? Since I got an audience, might as well get this off my shoulder." I begin and replace my challenging grin with a scary smile. "Just know, once I kill these two shit faces here, I'll kill you all, including getting your pathetic families."

The man next to K grabs my head with his sausage fingers and tries to crush my skull. I only laugh at his attempt. "Not only are you ugly, but you're stupid as well."

"Shut up, girl."

I laugh, "Fun fact, I'm older than your grandmother." The man, who's clearly in his sixties, drops me as if I were a cockroach.

"You're just another insane little freak-"

"Who could easily kill your sorry ass." I finish.

He growls and kicks me, "How come you haven't tried yet, huh?" He smirks. "What, too scared?"

This causes me to have a rolling fit of laughter. "A-As if! Oh no, no, actually... I am just buying time, baldy." K and the bald guy look at each other before looking back at me. I smirk.

"In case you were wondering, I refuse to tell you guys. I'll give you a hint, though. If you'd like?" I say, trying to hold my grin.

K nods at me, and I nod back, "He has an unimaginably big dick."

There was a silent pause, but then my Multipod bangs against the floor, grabbing the attention of me and the two idiots. My eyes shake with surprise, and I break free from their pathetic attempt to stop me from moving.

"Boys, that's my cue to leave. Is was really nice talking to you-"

"Hold your fire." K demands, I hear a faint gun being put down. I growl. "Here's another fact about me. You, humans, can't harm me."

With that, I grab my Multipod and punch the wall, sending bricks flying, making a perfect hole for me to squeeze out of.

"RULE NUMBER ONE, ASSHATS!" I yell with a laugh. "DO NOT FUCKING MESS WITH ME!"

Hey there, my fellow weirdlos~

Was it a like or a hike? I know it was awfully short and boring, but it's better than nothing, right? Also, I wanted to notify you all that it's almost my birthday! So if I'm not on for a while, it's because of that.

Heh. Only 2 more days!

Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed my chapter! Please don't forget to Vote, Comment and share this with others. It means a bunch!

Well, I have nothing else.

Actually... I misses your guys' comments! Oh my Lanta, I'm getting old~

Until next time, My fellow weirdlo~