Kiss?!

Ray, zack and me were walking all together, we were all trying to escape this miserable place, first of all I didn't belong here I have no idea how I got here, but I was going to get out. We were all going to get out.
We were walking this long hallway as I yawn watching zack walking fast infront as Ray was behind him , I was a bit behind I was tired of walking and zack walked to fast. "Hey can we take a break? I'm tired of walking."
   Zack stopped and turn around "fuck y/n! It's the 4th time you say that!" I lean against a wall "it's true tho! You walk to fast!" As zack was going to say something Ray speaks "it's true Zack you walk fast.."
He looks away putting his hands on his pockets "fuck! Fine let's take a damn break" he sat down in the floor and stare at me, I walked and sat close to him and Ray. "Zack can I kiss you?" Me and zack eyes widen as we turn to Ray fast "w-what?" Zack got nervous looking at Ray , Ray looked at him telling him again the question.
    Zack looked at her still "no! Are you crazy! You can't  kiss me!" I laughed as zack turn to me blushing deeply but having this mad look in his face "shut up y/n!" I covered my mouth with my hand trying to stop laughing " as he stood up "y/n tell her why she can't kiss me!"  As I stopped laughing I looked up at zack standing up as well "oh no I'm not saying anything you tell her" Ray stood up fast "so can I kiss you?" I laugh again as zack gets mad "no! Stop asking!" Ray looks up at him "come on zack it be fast" i crossed my arms smiling "just let her do it Zack, she said it be fast" he groans sitting down since his tall "fine Ray hurry up!" Ray goes to him and kisses his cheek. As she steps back, "well let's keep walking."
Zack eyes widen "that's it?!" Ray nods "yes" I start laughing again as Zack stands up mad "you should of told me it was a kiss on the cheek! " I smile watching Zack get mad over that as I knew she was going to kiss his cheek "come on Zack what did you expect? She's a 13 year old" be lucky a beautiful girl kiss you cheek" he blushes looking at me crossing his arms "shut up you idiot!"
Ray looks at him "y/n are you going to kiss him too?" I blushed deeply as I look at her "what? Why me?" She looks at me then to Zack "because I think Zack wants one from you" Zack blushed deeply "N-no I don't!" Ray then smiles at me "please" it was rare to see Ray smile as I sigh walking to Zack , as Zack started to panic "w-what are you doing!? No wait!" I smile "come on Zack it be quick or she won't stop asking anyways we are the same age" he groans blushing still "that's not the point but fine" I blushed stopping infront of him , I started getting nervous , it was hard kissing the guy you had a crush on, as he stare at me blushing as well.
He grabbed my arm fast pulling me close to him as our lips touched , as he started kissing me, I blushed kissing back after a few seconds we pulled away, he smirked licking his lips, oh how I loved that smirk, I snapped out of it as I turn away looking at Ray "happy?" She nods
I blushed as I started walking "well let's go!" Ray started following as Zack started walking fast going next to me as he stare at me, I blushed still trying to ignore his staring as he chuckled as he whisper so Ray couldn't hear "come on y/n was it that good?"
I stopped walking as I looked down blushing "shut up Zack" he smirked grabbing my chin giving me another quick kiss as he pulls away as he looks at me "heh I knew you liked me. don't worry y/n when we get out of this damn place you can have all my kisses, I promise" he winks letting go of my chin as he starts walking infront of me. I blushed deep red thinking on what he just said as I started smiling "y/n hurry up!" I squeak running next to him and Ray.
As I thought to myself, Soon we would get out of this crazy place all three of us ..and I'll be with the one I love. I look at Zack as he looks back at me smirking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end :3
hope u guys like it >.<
Sorry if it sucked Dx