Chapter One

I was hanging out with my two BFFs, Alexis and Destiny. We were mostly talking and waiting to go to the water park. I was wearing a purple one piece and with white dots on it. We were in Alexis's class room. Destiny and I have the same class.

“I can't wait to go,” said Alexis.

“I know,” I said. One hour to go.

We talk for the rest of the time. When it was time to go, Destiny and I go back to our class room and go over to talk to Austin.

“Did you see Hillary stating at you?” said Destiny to Austin.

“Yeah, I'm like seriously? Every already know that you like him,” I said because have a little crush on him. Like he'll ever go out with me, well, I am one of the popular girls, so isn’t Austin. But it is so showable that he likes Destiny. she does too, just a tiny on though.

“Ok, class. Let’s go and load the buses,” said our teacher Ms. White.

“It doesn’t matter,” said Austin referring to our other convertion.

“Ooh, Austin likes someone...” I said teasing him.

“No! No one likes Hillary. She is so weird,” he said.

We go on the bus, and I stared out the window and listened to their conversation. Someone said something when they ask me a question or I just say my input. We get to the water park and hanged out and have a great time.

~*~

“That was so much fun!”.I said.

"“Yeah Ally. You were the loudest screaming there going down the slide,” said Alexis giggling.

“For your information, the side went down way to fast,” I said giggling too. “Well I'll see you at basketball practice.”

“Yeah bye,” said Destiny.

I love watching basketball. Alexis and Destiny are the best players on the team.

I walked home from school and go to my house up the road from the school. I sat down and worked on some songs that I have been working on. I love writing. Only of I could get over my stage fright and sing those songs and sing when my friends sing.

~*~

At basketball practice they were just working on their warm ups. I would love doing basketball, but I’m not good, I can’t shoot, I can’t dribble, I’m afraid on the ball, and I’m not that coordinated.

Alexis is on defense with this girl named Ava, and Destiny is on defense with Hillary, wait, since when did Hillary start play basketball?

~*~

A month later, a new girl moved here. Her name is Cailyn. She hangs out with Destiny, but she is just like a jerk near Alexis and I. She glares at us, and spreads rumors too. Later on, Alexis just gets sick of it and leaves us and Cailyn takes her place. Destiny didn't notice that Alexis lefted, or she did she didn’t care.

Destiny was showing Cailyn something and on and off Cailyn was just glaring at me. I just go sick of it and walked over to Austin.

“Cailyn is such a jerk,” I said glaring at her.

Austin lightly turns my head with his hand to stop me from stating at her. “I’ve noticed,” he said. “She want you out too.”

“Who told you that?” I asked him.

“Some how you were just brought up in a conversation and she said something like that,” he said.

“Whatever,” I said huffing out some air.