Saudade. (A 5 Seconds of Summer fanfic)

Hello everyone! This is going to be my first time writing an actual fanfic on here so it would be awesome if you guys gave me feedback! This story is my first ever so don't be afraid to tell me if its awful. Also I'm sorry if every chapter is really short or I combine chapters to make them longer and not have like a hundred chapters on here. Alright story summary time!

          Jaiden Rebeka Duran is a sixteen year old girl living in Australia. She has an average house, average family and friends, and she's just average looking, to her self anyways. As her junior year in high school is coming to a close, her world starts to fall apart around her. She's frozen by fear as her once 'average' life turns into anything but. She soon realizes the things in her life that are vital to her, including her best friend Luke Hemmings.

          So sorry I suck at explaining things and such but basically if you didn't get that: this is a story about a sixteen year old girl named Jaiden. She lives in Australia and is a very typical girl so to speak. Her best friend's name is Luke Hemmings, and things will start out slow but definitely pick up pace as the story goes on! The other boys will be introduced a little bit later on (;

         Its really important that this isn't a plain old fanfic to me. I really hate it when they're very unrealistic, where a new girl goes to a new school and falls in love with a shy boy in a band. That's not always how it happens. Also, the next chapter will probably be relatively short since it's the first one, but I promise to edit it and make t really great. Thanks for reading- stay lovely.