Chapter 8 | Satan's Kids

Kameron was stoked about going over to see Supreme they secretly built a friendship while at the corner store looking for snacks.

Meanwhile, Supreme was in the middle of a insecure state, he sat at his vanity looking around his room

He had just finished fighting his uncle over something he couldn't even recall. He was still in shock at the slap he received

He put his knees up to his chest and rocked back and forth

He put his knees up to his chest and rocked back and forth. The tears were unstoppable so he let them fall. He hated that he was in such a unstable situation or state of mind if you will.

His green glowing eyes scanned the dark room landing on a figure in the corner. He stared at it before gripping the blade that was hidden in his boot.

State your existence or be sorry

Premie it's me KamKam

The unstable depressed teen turned on the light to reveal his newfound best friend who he had grown to love dearly.

What he didn't know was that the other sad teen watched everything and it made his blood boil. Nobody touches his babyboy and lives to see another day.

He sat on the bed and opened his arms. Supreme jumped up and with the speed of light, his happy facade was gone and he was sobbing into Kameron's chest.

***

Momma Lo!!

What!!?

Come here please

Momma Lo as everyone called her busted through the doors of her diner "Lo's Soul food" she wiped her hands on her apron and glared searching for the voice who interrupted her "work"