Prologue

Dear Diary,

Is it okay if I call you that? Dear Journal sounds a bit weird to me. 

I just bought you today at a local thrift shop. I also picked up some new jeans. The fans keep making fun of mine that have holes. Yeah, holey jeans are acceptable and cool now-a-days, but I duct tape the holes.

Is that weird?

Anyways! I plan to make this like a diary of all the things happening to the boys and I. Mainly Louis and I. This will kind of be my escape and a place where I can write my feelings down.

Feelings towards people and stuff that happens.

Since I can't really express myself to my fans with this or anyone outside the boys or my family, this will be sort of an escape. From reality if you wish. It's like a freedom where I can rant about anything and however I want to.

I think it was a good use of my money, but Louis didn't think so. He says I could vent to him all day and night if I needed to. Not that I don't like the idea of opening up to him, it's just some things are harder to open up about to him.

It's not that I don't trust him either, it's just I could use some alone time too. Everyone does. This is mine. Writing my heart out and clearing my head this way I think will benefit me in the future.

Also, hopefully I can read back on this and read some good memories about the boys and I. For when we're done and we go separate ways. To be honest, I want to stay together for as long as we can. I wouldn't trade this life for any other.

Before I get too emotional on you already, I'll end this entry here. I already feel better. I'll prove to Louis that this was a great use of my money!

Love,
H .xx