Return (Chapter 1)

*Narrator*

It was a usual crazy day at the guild, Natsu and Gray fighting over some weird ass thing. Erza kicking their sorry asses, Mirajane sweet dropping from the bar. Cana (I think her name is) drinking barrels of bear. Laxus glaring at everyone who breaths. Makarov drunk with his red face giggling sitting in the seat beside Mirajane. That's when the door was kicked open. Everyone looked that way seeing a face they haven't seen in years...

*Gray*

My eyes widened as I ran towards the man at the door engulfing him in a hug. I hugged the short male tighter as my eye went wider. Cheers were heard from behind us. I stepped back looking at my older brother. He had several scars on his arms. A deep slash on his forehead. Enticing (e/c) hues, stoic look, deep monotone voice, 4'6. That's him, people surrounded (M/n) embracing him so tight he practically squeezing him to death, everybody stepped back looking at the short male who had his hands in his pocket. Everyone stepped back leaving a confused Natsu and Lucy to question what was going on, then happy came over and sat upon (M/n)'s head instantly falling asleep. (M/n) looked at that blue cat with wings like it was the most strangest thing he's ever seen. He looked at me and pointed at the sleeping happy with a bored look making everyone laugh. Then it hit me, "Natsu! Lucy! Come meet my big brother!"

*Natsu*

Whoever this dude was he was taking all my spotlight. "Natsu! Lucy! Come meet my big brother!" I heard Gray shout. I looked at Lucy. She looked at me and shrugged. We both made our way to the center of the attention. I looked at the short male in shock. He's really...

"Cute!!!" I looked over at Lucy to see her drooling and blushing with hearts in her eyes. She ran to the small male embracing him picking him up swinging him from side to side. The male gasped in shock keeping his bored look. His eyes... His short thick (h/c) locks. The small saw me, he raised an eyebrow. Lucy put him down pushing him towards me, he kept his hands in his pocket looking bored. There we stood face to face. I felt a light blush creep its way onto my face. He looked at me, I looked at him, he wore a tight strechable black shirt so you could see his very noticable six pack. He had black and grey basketball shorts on, long black socks, and black high tops. His hair was disheveled. I could smell his intoxicating colone from right here, he exhaled deeply running his fingers through his hair (you closed your eyes looking down), he opened his eyes and looked back up at me. No one knew of this deep stare because they were all dancing and celebrating. "Do you talk?" I asked. He nodded his head as his hair bounced with every movement. I bent down to his level giving a normal relaxed look. "Well than talk." He pulled out a notebook.

'I havent used my voice in years..'

I smiled. "Well than i'll be the first to hear it." He huffed.

'I probably sound like a baby, I have a deep voice just ask Gray..'

I grabbed his wrist leading him to Gray. I touched Gray on the shoulder, he looked at us, "Does your brother-- whats his name--?" "(M/n)" Gray said, I smiled. "Anyways does he have a deep voice?" Gray nodded. I looked back at him, "You havent used your voice in how many years?" I asked smirked, he groaned, "5 years..." He spoke in a sorta deep raspy voice, Gray died laughed, "You had a much deeper voice, you ruined your voice baka!" Gray laughed even harder. (M/n) grunted closing his eyes. "Your childish." He spoke. Gray laughed so hard that he fell to the floor attempting to catch his breath, (M/n) stood on his stomach not letting Gray breath, "Fuck you asshole." Gray growled. He quickly sat up butting heads with (M/n), "Ugh you can be such an ass!!!" Gray shouted, his older (yet shorter) brother growled, "Your so fucking childish I cant stand to even look at your stupid face!!" "Water boy!!" "Ice hat!!" "Ocean lover!" "Ice breath!" They both growled as loud as they could making the guild erupt in laughter. Makarov walked over and laughed looking at (M/n), "For an Water Dragon Slayer you have big mood swings (M/n)." Makarov laughed, (M/n) sighed running his finger through his hair, putting his stoic look on. "Anyways, how was your mission." Cana jumped up in joy. "Yeah! YOU FINISHED A 100 YEAR MISSION IN 5 YEARS!" My eyes widened. He looked scared. He looked at Gray for help. Gray look at him worried and confused. He put his head down as his hair covered his eyes. (M/n) played it off with a smirk.

 (M/n) played it off with a smirk

Looking up, "Hurt like a bitch." Laxus erupted in laughter. So along the whole guild. Makarov looked at (M/n) angry. "(M/n)... follow me..... Gray, C'mon." They both nodded, Makarov looked back at me, "Natsu come if you want." And so...

I did....

---End---

Tell me what you think!