Ready?

Well they've all missed a lot, namingly that I've killed innocent people before. That i'm an abomination that needs to be done away with. Though no matter how hard I've tried in the past i'm still alive! I can't stay dead, even though they don't know who i really am. The dark soul that lies within me, if i even have a soul. If only they knew, then they would want to kill me themselves. That would be the day, killed by someone else even though I've lived my whole life loathing and resenting my entire existence. It is a true wonder how people like me survive in this world for a full life time; how they are not the object of their own demise. How do people like me even sleep at night?

  This plane ride leaves long time to reflect on the recent events of my life that have gone underway. All of this time to think, and I've come up with only one conclusion: i need to put a stop to this, the race in which i am ever so sadly to be apart of must be eliminated. Which means i to will die, that is only reason for doing this if i was to be completely 100% honest. I remember what the shadow lady had said about how in order for the spell to work i must do something noble. I owe the universe at least that much, to do one good deed in my life. I will put an end to the disease that is myself.   I just need to figure out how to kill my kind first.