Never going to change

*at the orphanage*

It was a normal day and I was washing the floors in the hallway. When a group of girls came up to me. "Look at Ester everyone, cleaning the floors, she thinks she so tough and cool for cleaning the floors" said one girl. I didn't say anything I just kept on washing and trying my best to ignore them. "U scared Ester oh look u can't talk to a group of girls and stand up for yourself- I'm Ester and I'm a nobody" I want to do something so much but I wouldn't. "hey we r taking to u, where's Miss. Lewis when u need her eh" they all laughed at that point I was fed up and about to do something when a girl said" hey u missed a spot" and she dumped the whole bucket of water all over me. I screamed as the icy cold water soaked me and went down my back. Thats when I picked up that bucket and smacked it across her face. It hit right under her eye and i watched as blood came dripping out of the cut. She fell to the ground and She screamed.

I was about to make a run for it until I heard Mrs. Hardy scream my name." Yes" I said in my most innocent voice." You are not going anywhere come with me right now" she said." I sighed and followed her. We got into her office and she told me to sit down. I did." Ester do u really want to move Orphanages again". " does it really matter Mrs. Hardy girls always are going to bully me and will never stop" Mrs. Hardy was the only one in the orphanage that knew about my problem and she knows what I can do. " ester listen to me it won't change I know that but you have to control yourself as much as you can" she said. "I just wanted to do something but I know I couldn't, it's hard especially of what I go through. "Next time you pull something like this you we will maybe consider switching" mrs. Hardy said.

I wouldn't care if I got switched because everywhere I go it will never end, and no one is ever going to adopted me. " those girls are going to get talked to as well" she said " now go back and finish washing the floors when you are done I want you back at your room" " fine" I replied. Then she handed me a towel " first dry yourself up" I nodded and left the room.

When I was walking back to the hallway I saw the girl with ice under her eye, and everyone was starring at me." Nice going "called out a girl. I shot her a look and bent down to pick up the mop, I finished washing the floors and head back to my room. Until lunch I just laid down on my bed and slowly dozed off.............