29

*edited*
Christian

"How's Sky sister?" I asked Jay through FaceTime. After I showered and Kendall and I ordered pizza, I decided to FaceTime Jay to see how her and Sky were holding up.

"She's alive, thank god. She has broken ribs, a concussion, and a broken femur but she's alive. Her and Sky are talking right having their sisterly moment right now."

"How's Sky holding up?"

"Lots of tears right now." She sighed.

"I hope they feel better."

"I hope so to."

"So I head home in two days." I changed the subject.

"Nolan acting up already?" She laughed. I really missed her laugh.

"Yea. He's getting a little antsy so I'm going to surprise him." I hear her sigh. "What's wrong?"

"It's that, I want you to be closer to me. I know I'm in school and stuff but can't you move your job out here? West coast weed has everyone on their toes out here." She said that part quietly.

"Jay, I don't know. I have to talk to your dad about this because believe me, I want to be close to you too. You're my baby girl." I started cheesin'.

"You're my baby boy." She said smiling through the camera.

Ever since she kissed me yesterday, I couldn't get her off my mind. I mean she's always on my mind, but since then, it's like everywhere I look, I see her face.

"What did the kiss mean yesterday?" I blurted out. I didn't mean to say it out loud but it's been on my brain.

"What do you mean?" She knew what I meant.

"Like I don't know. This kiss was passionate like our very first one we shared. Do you still have feelings for me?"

"I've never stopped having feelings for you. Like whenever I look at you, it's like the Fourth of July in my stomach. Like I forgave you for what happened but I don't know if I could trust you fully with my heart." We both sighed.

"How long will it take to regain your trust? I will do anything to have you in my arms again."

"I don't know. No one has ever broken it." Damn. "Can we talk about this later? Face to face?"

"Yea." I nodded my head.

"Who is that?" Kendall walks in the room.

"Who do you think?" I replied.

"Daddy Jay. I miss you big head." Kendall's fave was all up in the screen.

"It has not been a day yet, Kendall." Jay said through the phone. "Ugly ass." She added.

"I can't miss my best friend slash roommate?"

"I'm your best friend?"

"You've been the realist person I've met besides my brother." Jay smiled again.

"Well in that case, I miss you too Kendall, I guess."

"Jay can we take a walk?" I heard Sky's voice.