Chapter 13: Oh oh

No one's POV
Spirit looked down at his chest and saw a dark spot of shadow spreading and turning his once bright white fur to a pitch black coat. Spirit was then knocked unconscious as the shadow reached his head, taking down the shield around Mewtwo. Mewtwo flew toward Spirit quickly and tried to pull the shadow out, but the shadow was unresponsive, as it no longer belonged to him. Spirit's fur coat turned black as midnight. His already sharp teeth turned sharper, and his 'canine' teeth grew slightly longer hanging out of his mouth. His horn turned much longer and slightly curved as it stayed the same color. His eyes stayed blood red as his claws turned longer and more deadly. His tail blade turned longer and sharper reminding some of a sword. As soon as it finished he was surrounded by shadows, covering him like a dome. After what felt like eternity, the dome dissipated leaving Spirit with some new attachments. Then he started to stir.
Spirit's POV
What happened? Last I remember is… ugh my head. Why am I in so much pain. I tried to get up, but I stayed down  "Spirit?" I heard someone call my name, but it sounded scared. "Alma?" I moaned quietly as I tried to lift my head, my vision blurry. "Spirit, are you still with us?" I heard someone, probably Storm ask. "Don't touch him!" I also heard Mewtwo yell, before I felt a shield go around me. "What's going on?" I muttered as my vision cleared. There was a black and dark blue shield surrounding me, and I saw my Pokémon along with the kids looking in at me. Their faces looked scared and horrified. "What's wrong?" I asked but my voice sounded deeper than usual. "Huh?" I wondered out loud as I tried to get up off the ground. But when I moved to get up, I felt something twitch, and something hit me on the back of my head. "What hit me?" I asked but when I turned to look it hit me again. "What's going on Guys?" I asked them as they stared at me like I was a monster, through the shield. "Guys?" I asked now scared as my poke pals haven't looked at me like that since I first told them I was their trainer turned into an Absol. I sat up wondering what was going on. Whatever had hit me earlier was now brushing against my head and I was about to swat at it… until I saw my paw. My hind paw was about to scratch whatever kept hitting me, but it wasn't my paw! My paw was a pitch black, the exact opposite of my usual fur color. My usually small claws were longer than usual, and looked sharper. I looked down and my entire coat was blacker than a night with no moon. I looked to the side and I saw my tail was longer but that wasn't what caught my attention. What caught my attention was a pair of beautiful black wings that looked like those of my mega evolved form. I looked at my wings and just stared, then I remembered my friends and I looked at them scared out of my mind. "Guys what happened to me!!" I yelled panicked, but instead of my usual voice it sounded deeper and a hint darker. My friends looked even more frightened when I asked them. I started to paw at the shield, hoping they would snap out of it. They remained frozen as I kept asking and pleading. " Blaze, Soar, Ice, Dash, Nala, Storm! Kids! someone TELL ME!" I roared as a shadow tried to reach something in the shield. As I stared at the shadow, it seemed to struggle with a shadow in the shield before a bit of it was taken away. The shield turned lighter and more blue as a small part of shadow was taken. I stared at whatever the shadow was while my claws seemed to get a bit sharper as my wings and tail got longer. My shadow kept trying to get at the shield while I stared at it. I thought of getting the shadow away from the shield so it wouldn't get to my friends, when it stopped reaching for the shield and started getting absorbed into me. The rest of the shadow was absorbed into me as I spotted Mewtwo holding up the shield while speaking with Mew and Alma in shiny Mew form. Mewtwo was out of his illusion and looked shadowed, except his fur was at its original length and one of his eyes was light purple. "Mew! Mewtwo! Alma! Plz tell me what happened to me!" I yelled exasperated and frightened. They stopped talking and looked at me. Mew and Alma flinched at my appearance, while Mewtwo was unfazed. While I watched two more of my friends freeze and turn into technical statues. "Mewtwo, plz." I pleaded as he was the only one unfrozen. "How did you do that?" He asked suddenly. "Do what?" I replied turning my head, confused. Mewtwo walked up to the shield separating us. "How did you take some of my shadow away?" He asked looking down at me. "I-I d-don't k-know," I stuttered out looking away from Mewtwo's prying eyes. Suddenly I felt two people requesting entrance into my mind. 'Spirit' "Whose that!" I yelled, instantly alert. 'There's no need to yell! I mean come on!' 'Brother you know he is extremely confused, we should just leave him be, especially with Mewtwo listening in' 'HE'S WHAT! MEWTWO!!'
"Yes Darkrai?" Mewtwo said out loud smirking slightly. 'Haven't you ever heard of, oh I don't know, PRIVACY!' "You're speaking in someone's mind". Mewtwo deadpanned covering his eyes with his paw. 'He's got a point.' 'Its not the same thing and Cresselia stay out of this.'  The newly named Darkrai told his sister. "Who-who are you?" I asked out loud again as Mewtwo seemed to know them. 'Oh, Where are my manners? I am Luna Cresselia and this is my brother, Phantom Darkrai,' 'Nice to meet you, And Now we must get going...' 'Darkrai!' 'Ugh, fine, um... Mewtwo, Spirit. I'm sorry.' 'For what?'  Mewtwo and I asked mentally, while I turned my head to the side. 'For causing the shadow virus.'
Me/Alma: What do you think? (Dodges flying pitchforks) I'm sorry what is it Three months? (Hides behind Mew) I'm sorry memma.
Mew: (brushes off dust) That's fine Almey but now you're both going in a Mew game with me!!
(The rest of the characters instantly get as far away as possible)
Me: you go left I'll go right?
Alma: deal. We'll see you all, maybe.
Both: Bye!! Sorry Memma!! (Flies from Mew as fast as they can but Mew catches them any way)